Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Bleach.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kanki
    so what is tat stuffed toy's name again?
    Kon or Kai?
    i guess the final is Kon, which Ichigo named the mod soul, even though the stuffed toy protest so hard. lol
    it's cute... but i dunno what the use of this character in the series. can't attack. the onli function is, wake ichigo up in the morning...
    I have just seen the episodes where that character is introduced. He's there for comedy relief I think. It's nice to have a bad-mouthing stuffed little lion

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bleach is so far a great anime. It is amusing when rukia does those cute drawings too. I also like Chad, the super strong quiet guy, he's pretty cool. I really like the characters in this anime.

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have taken everyones opinion and used this site to go and download the first couple of eps, and I must say that I'm hooked for now, it seems to be pretty kool. Thanks for the help on where I could find out some info on it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiSTrGosH
    Bleach kicks @&$. I keep up with Lunar's subbed torrents. I think its up to 8. So far its great hoping to check out the manga when I get a chance. I also love the ending song by Rei Fu. Check it out its definitely worth it.

http://www.lunaranime.org/

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5