Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 58 - Ichigo's Bankai

Newbie Xephon may be famous one day Xephon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Bleach 58 - Ichigo's Bankai

*** SPOILERS ***

first my reaction:

OMG SO COOL. He just omgwtfbbqpwnd Byakuya - IN THE FACE.

Alright, sorry, I'm composed now. For the more rational side of this post:

First Zangetsu's attack:
    Getsuga Tenshou: Moon's Fangs Slices Heaven

Very cool, fits in with Ichigo's fighting style of pure power. Makes sense.

Bankai:
    Tensa Zangetsu: Heavenly Chains Slicing the Moon

First I found it hilarious that his bankai's name translates into slicing the moon, since a few episodes previous when Byakuya fought Renji, Byakuya referenced himself as the moon that Renji would never be able to reach/touch. So, for his Bankai to specifically be named for slicing the moon, it made me grin ear-to-ear (HATE Byakuya ) .

I also found his Bankai's technique of extreme power condensed down into a regular sword size so ironic when you consider Ichigo's fighting style. He's all about more power/bigger explosions. But his Bankai, what (so far) should be his ultimate technique, is so small that Byakuya finds it impossible to even be a Bankai.

Interesting stuff indeed. Can't wait for the next episode!

***EDIT: yes I know I spelled Ichigo's name wrong in the title of the thread...
    Raven Edit: I fixed it for you.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach 58 - Igchigo's Bankai

Quote Originally Posted by Xephon
    *** SPOILERS ***

first my reaction:

OMG SO COOL. He just omgwtfbbqpwnd Byakuya - IN THE FACE.

Alright, sorry, I'm composed now. For the more rational side of this post:

First Zangetsu's attack:
    Getsuga Tenshou: Moon's Fangs Slices Heaven

Very cool, fits in with Ichigo's fighting style of pure power. Makes sense.

Bankai:
    Tensa Zangetsu: Heavenly Chains Slicing the Moon

First I found it hilarious that his bankai's name translates into slicing the moon, since a few episodes previous when Byakuya fought Renji, Byakuya referenced himself as the moon that Renji would never be able to reach/touch. So, for his Bankai to specifically be named for slicing the moon, it made me grin ear-to-ear (HATE Byakuya ) .

I also found his Bankai's technique of extreme power condensed down into a regular sword size so ironic when you consider Ichigo's fighting style. He's all about more power/bigger explosions. But his Bankai, what (so far) should be his ultimate technique, is so small that Byakuya finds it impossible to even be a Bankai.

Interesting stuff indeed. Can't wait for the next episode!

***EDIT: yes I know I spelled Ichigo's name wrong in the title of the thread...
    Ichigo's bankai that we just saw in episode 58 was just like one portion of it, in the next episode they will show us his true bankai's power.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach 58 - Ichigo's Bankai

It is ironic to see that Both his normal soul slayer and Shikai are both very large swords, while the Bankai is just a black everyday small soul slayer. What I'm interested to see is if it has any special type of attack.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    It is ironic to see that Both his normal soul slayer and Shikai are both very large swords, while the Bankai is just a black everyday small soul slayer. What I'm interested to see is if it has any special type of attack.
    I agree with you, i thought that Ichigo's bankai was going to a big ass monters like Renji's bankai, but i think that Ichigo is the real bankai the sword is just part of him.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Bleach 58 - Ichigo's Bankai

ohhhh man...i haven't seen it yet, but i'm downloading now...so it's really that awesome...gotta see it...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    ohhhh man...i haven't seen it yet, but i'm downloading now...so it's really that awesome...gotta see it...
    Episode 59 will be kool, i saw the previous and they showed Ichigo's bankai in full power mode, that battle will be awesome, i can't wait for the next episode to come out.

Otaku paiki may be famous one day paiki may be famous one day paiki's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe episode 60 will be cooler, Ichigo´s Power extends a lot, and many thing will explain about his power

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds great......cannot wait to see it with my very own eyes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast