Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach?

I was wondering if this series was any good
    just curious
    if its any good from beginning to end
    anime like Naruto sometimes get repetitive for some people
    I'm just looking for an anime/manga that I can get into

the anime/manga that I'm into are Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo, Fullmetal Alchemist, FLCL, s.e Lain, GITS: Stand Alone Complex, and Hellsing
    you recommend Bleach to a guy like me?
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 06, 2005 at 06:59 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach?

yes bleach is good
    although i've only seen 1-26

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

bleach is really good. . .but it does get kinda repetive but still is worth checking out. .
    Don't let me be.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah man!! its the best!!!!! i got 47 episodes!!!the new one is coming on wednessday!!!

Newbie FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs may be famous one day FrozenAffairs's Avatar
    Thanks

wow you all have seen the anime iv only read the manga, its good worth checking out and reading, though its not as good as the other names youve listed.

Lazy Ninja Puyo Champion Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan may be famous one day Sei-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach is anything but repetitive. NONE of the characters look the same, unlike most manga/anime; the drawing is different from most manga/anime (I have to admit, it took me a while to get used to the drawing); there isn't an overly sweet overdose of romance or drama....and seriously, if a girl like me who's a shojo freak can get into Bleach, I'm sure a guy like you can
    関西は最高やねん

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenAffairs
    wow you all have seen the anime iv only read the manga, its good worth checking out and reading, though its not as good as the other names youve listed.
    I'm just looking for something new

Quote Originally Posted by Sei-chan
    Bleach is anything but repetitive. NONE of the characters look the same, unlike most manga/anime; the drawing is different from most manga/anime (I have to admit, it took me a while to get used to the drawing); there isn't an overly sweet overdose of romance or drama....and seriously, if a girl like me who's a shojo freak can get into Bleach, I'm sure a guy like you can
    heh, if Bleach is as original as you say it is, then maybe I'll try it out
    I like manga with unique art styles like Priest
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

the manga is THE SHIZ!!! ichigo kurosaki has the most wicked style... and hes a re head!! bleach is one of my favs!! READ IT!!! or watch it...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast