Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bleach?

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach?

Yeah Bleach is a great series, I really enjoyed watching it, but I've only seen 3 episodes of it through
    Besides.... the fact that Ichigo's last name is Kurosaki always makes me giggle to myself. I'm sure I'm probably not the only fangirl who does. ^^

The music's great too... it's amazing what 10 years and a bigger budget can do for Shiro Sagisu, who did the soundtrack (he did the music for Evangelion, way back when)

I'm hoping the series isn't going to be too long so I can download it (or hopefully buy it when it is licensed) For those up to date with it... without giving any spoilers, is the series looking like it's going to come to an end within the next 5 episodes?
    I don't think I can handle Bleach if it's any longer than 4 - 5 seasons.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Sep 19, 2005 at 02:14 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

What I'm about to say might anger someone, so sorry for that. Ok, here it comes.
    Isn't Bleach just another Naruto-wannabe? A bad copy? That's how I've been informed

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Yeah Bleach is a great series, I really enjoyed watching it, but I've only seen 3 episodes of it through
    Besides.... the fact that Ichigo's last name is Kurosaki always makes me giggle to myself. I'm sure I'm probably not the only fangirl who does. ^^

The music's great too... it's amazing what 10 years and a bigger budget can do for Shiro Sagisu, who did the soundtrack (he did the music for Evangelion, way back when)

I'm hoping the series isn't going to be too long so I can download it (or hopefully buy it when it is licensed) For those up to date with it... without giving any spoilers, is the series looking like it's going to come to an end within the next 5 episodes?
    I don't think I can handle Bleach if it's any longer than 4 - 5 seasons.
    I've been Googling for information, but all I could find was that there are 50 episodes
    don't know if there are more...
    and from what people keep telling me, it's not as repetitive as InuYasha and Naruto
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach is amazing. It's definately not a Naruto-copy.... you just have to check it out yourself to judge it. It's really original and fresh story line. <3 Bleach!

Newbie SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero may be famous one day SGT Kero's Avatar
    Thanks

I just read the manga but i think its really good.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    I've been Googling for information, but all I could find was that there are 50 episodes
    don't know if there are more...
    and from what people keep telling me, it's not as repetitive as InuYasha and Naruto
    That's good to hear... I really hope it doesn't go any longer than 51 or 72 episodes. Bleach has alot of good things going for it, it the series is any longer, it'll suffer for it, and then it'll become another Inuyasha/Naruto (both series that were pretty decent in the first 40 episodes)

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3