Thread: Bleach~

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach~

BLeach is probably one of my most adored animes/manga's, tite kubo is the author and he has done a magnificant job with the series. He first came out with a series called zombie powder "which was very good besides the ending".
    But back on topic what's the thing u like most about bleach, prehaps in indepth characters, the relationships each character hares with one another, the awesome storyline that has captivated millions of veiwers, or the very cool artwork that entice's the mind of visions of spirits and demons?

My reason for loving bleach~

I love bleach for so many reason one is definitly the diverse storyline that changes ever new release of each manga! It not only keeps you on the edge f ur seat it makes you want more!! An the characters interraction's with each other keep the story interresting if not a little commical at times

I'd love to hear ur reasons ^_^
    please don't turn this into a favorite thread and just say u like it because of a specific character, im talking about the series as a whole! thank you~
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach~

I like Bleach because it is one of the best anime shows ever ^_^ I like the way they draw the characters and bring them to life, like giving them cool moves and skills such as Demon Magic, Martial Arts and what not!
    Some funny parts e.g When Ichigo finds out that Rukia lives (sleeps -_-) in his cupboard hehe. OR when his dad gets smacked every time...
    But don't we have a thread like this already?

Newbie zhijia may be famous one day zhijia may be famous one day zhijia's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah bleach is certaining an entertaining anime up to today but it seems that some of the characters like abarai who is not as powerful as the captains is kind of getting neglected . maybe its due to the many characters in the anime and the increasing power gap between the lower class lieutenents and the much more skillful captains( due their use of bankai?), ichigo and gang~~~..HAha

nevertheless its still one of the best anime man~~

Kingdom Hearts 2

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhijia
    yeah bleach is certaining an entertaining anime up to today but it seems that some of the characters like abarai who is not as powerful as the captains is kind of getting neglected . maybe its due to the many characters in the anime and the increasing power gap between the lower class lieutenents and the much more skillful captains( due their use of bankai?), ichigo and gang~~~..HAha

nevertheless its still one of the best anime man~~
    Yeah well said Now back to the topic.

Newbie HiME may be famous one day HiME may be famous one day HiME's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this series, mainly because.. I think I have a fetish for anime that has to do with samurais/deathgods/ninjas, and alike. But I think that the animation is pretty unique, I mean..the style of how the whole anime is created is different from what you would normally see.

The storyline isn't your typical, kill everything in site just get stronger kind of thing. It's almost like a mystery, thriller type thing. I fell in love with this series right from the start.
    m a y d r e a m s c o m e s o f t l y

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this series because it's so unpredictable and the action is incredibly good. It also has one of the best storylines I've ever known and has more than enough battles to make watching it a hundred times over and over again always an incredible experience. I think it's one of everybodies favourites because it's so increidibly well known and even if you don't understand the story, everybody enjoys the battes no matter how much you like Anime or not.
    I like cheese!