Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach

Bwhahaha, i just got to see bleach ep.10 and it was awesome. Kayjoiji or somn (can't spell his name) Is hilarious. A show about a show that hunt's and vanquishes ghosts. It was awesome they had to fight this wicked hollow that spit this stuff that was like glue. Bwhahaha. Well hope everyone else is keeping todate with the bleach series.

If so you'll know y i said Bwhhahahaha alot.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku paiki may be famous one day paiki may be famous one day paiki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Bwhahaha, i just got to see bleach ep.10 and it was awesome. Kayjoiji or somn (can't spell his name) Is hilarious. A show about a show that hunt's and vanquishes ghosts. It was awesome they had to fight this wicked hollow that spit this stuff that was like glue. Bwhahaha. Well hope everyone else is keeping todate with the bleach series.

If so you'll know y i said Bwhhahahaha alot.
    I hated this ep =.=.... I think it´s a waste of time show an ep with so much good history in manga... I hope they don´t rush with the rest of anime.

While I wait the 30 secs to post I´d like to ask something... how much eps will Bleach have? anyone know??...

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    this wasn't one of their best episodes, but it was ok. have 11 at home, and i'm going to collect 12 later.

nope, don't know at all.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    13 just came out, YEAH. Freakin awesome. Plus i realy liked how all of the diff types of hollws that are coming out of hiding; cause of that dude breakin that hollow attractant. Yesh how many ep.'s will there be.. i guess 26- 100 i hope there's more.

Thanks
    have you guys seen 11 & 12. it was really wicked. dying to see whats on 13.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xotix
    have you guys seen 11 & 12. it was really wicked. dying to see whats on 13.
    REad my other post it's out. download anime has it
    GAHHH all bleach fans unite.

Thanks
    yea i read it. but can't get it cause its dialup i have at home. so maybe at work or get a friend to get it for me. can't wait to get my dsl.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xotix
    yea i read it. but can't get it cause its dialup i have at home. so maybe at work or get a friend to get it for me. can't wait to get my dsl.
    GAhh i feel sorry for ya T-T i have cable though... There's alot of seeders on ep. 13 so u should be able to still get it pretty quick with dial-up... But no promise's.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast