Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Anime

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach Anime

To me, Bleach is my latest favourite Anime to be produced yet. I was completely hooked since episode one and now every week I'm waiting for the sub-groups to produce the bittorrent download for it! I think all the characters in the anime are nicely developed especially Ichigo and Rukia. Their relationship, I can say, is a really interesting one! And how can we forget about Kon the stuffed toy?

Now here's the deal, recently news has it that the Manga volume 186 or something has revealed something extremely shocking. And we, anime watchers have about another 30 episodes or more till we know it.

Personally, I got very disturbed. Because I don't read the manga chapters (because I'm too lazy, really and I find the anime much more interesting.) and my curiousity has been sparked off. So what do you think about Bleach? Do you think the Anime or Manga is better? And if anyone knows what happens in that manga chapter 186 please tell me! Thanks. :]

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach Anime

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell a spoiler thread... (what? it doesn't rhyme?, oh well)

Moving to Spoiler Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Bleach!! It rocks!! XD But to tell you the truth, I really don't know what happened in chap. 186. I am wayyyyy behind in the manga. i have only read up to chap. 45. -_-' I think the anime is better than the manga too. Cuz the anime is more addicting. It makes you want to watch it over and over again. And the reading the manga just gets me bored sometimes. Cuz sometimes I feel like, ugh, there's so much words, I don't want to read it.

Newbie azn_ayumi may be famous one day azn_ayumi may be famous one day azn_ayumi's Avatar
    Thanks

um come to think of it......i lyk the manga beta then the anime cuz the anime often screw up the plot line n it makes up another weird stuff.....soo i perfer the manga over anime

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm coming into this topic a couple days late, but a question answered is better than never at all I hope.

and if anyone knows what happens in that manga chapter 186 please tell me!
    *Super Quick Spoilers for Chapter 186*

Well, I think the "shocking thing" about chapter 186 is that Ichigo's father is revealed to be a Shinigami.

As to preference between anime and manga, I have only seen the first 13 episodes of the anime, but I follow the manga every so often (sometimes I get behind though). I want to start watching the anime again. I really like the ending song for those episodes by Rie Fu.
    Last edited by Karn; Jul 14, 2005 at 03:03 AM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

unfortunately im buying the manga as it comes out in the usa, when shonenjump releases it and im nly on the 8th volume. Sorry....

but i think someone just answered ur question so it's ok.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I was talking to my friend about BLEACH today and he told me a lot happens after they save rukia. He also told me that a lot of cool stuff happens but he didnt tell me because he didnt want to spoil it for me.

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

If Rukia asked me to do her.. i'd say yes. Bleach is very DRY.. not much substance at all. But there isn't anything to NOT like about it. The intro and end themes are very catchy and i've been collecting them (even though the actual OST isnt so great). Really though, even if there are animes with much deeper stories out there, I enjoy Bleach very much so... the Anime that is.. i dont even touch mangas.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast