Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bleach Anime

Newbie Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach Anime

I wouldn't say it's a shocking revelation. It's more like an unexpected plot twist. A cool plot twist.

Newbie Kypt may be famous one day Kypt may be famous one day Kypt's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this series. At first I loved Naruto and Bleach was my "backup". If I remembered I would get the anime/manga for bleach if the naruto one wasn't up for download. Little by little it started shifting and now Naruto is the backup and bleach is what I wait for week after week. I dunno, naruto got overly predictable and lost a lot of what I loved about it after (or during, not sure) the Naruto vs Sasuke fight .

The twist was awesome! I sorta expected it from the beggining but when I saw it I was very pleasently surprised and lots of new questions are surfacing now . Who is what and how?!?!?!

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Bleach Anime

Right now, I'd have to say Bleach is my fav anime... funny thing is that watching the 1st episode i didn't even realize rukia was a girl. only until later when she started wearing girls' clothes. it must have been her voice. yeah, her voice really didn't sound like a girl to me

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't post in threads that have been inactive for over two weeks.

Closing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2