Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach!! The Best Anime Of All

Otaku Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach!! The Best Anime Of All

ATTENTION FOLKS, for you that have never seen the anime, you may be wondering.... what is it about? well your about to find out.

Kurosaki Ichigo looks just like any average 15 year old teenager with only one big difference; he can see ghosts/spirits. Rukia Kuchiki, a Shinigami (Soul Reaper) is out on a mission to find an evil spirit called a Hollow. The Hollow’s target is none other than Ichigo. Rukia and Ichigo confront each other for the first time. Ichigo’s family gets endangered by the Hollow and the only way to stop it was for Rukia, who was injured, to transfer her Shinigami powers to Ichigo who had a strong spiritual force. The concurrence of Rukia and Ichigo leads to many adventures, with a lot of humor along the way. Ichigo helps Rukia fight off Hollows and keep the town safe. The story continues with many twists and turns with action, adventure and comedy.

Link removed!
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jan 02, 2006 at 04:50 PM.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach!! The Best Anime Of All

pretty nice description,

and i do recommend this anime for just about anyone whos looking for some good shoen.

Bleach is by far the most influencual anime since....(dont hassel me on this) Naruto or Inuyasha,

Although the description is but a taste there is still alot and i mean ALOT more to the story and plot. it may deem to be confusing but its a big plot, huge twists that guarrentee to be leaving you on the edge of your chair and biting whatever is near your workspace....Bleach.

(so commercial of me..)

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

one of my favorite animes as well.
    Please donot post links to downloads of it, buy them when they come out.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent seen the anime yet, but i have read the manga up to #8, it is a very good series and i cant wait to see the anime, thanks Korovitz !

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

After Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai 7, it is one of best swordfighting martial arts anime that I have every seen or read. The story starts off kinda slow, but it gets better and better after every single consecutive episode. Until what I have seen (episode #62), Bleach is a totally, wickedly cool anime. Yep. I, too, recommend all of the anime fans to watch, if not, atleast read the manga. I give Bleach a 9.8 out 10. Totally COOL.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach PWNZ you all!

Newbie JKleo may be famous one day JKleo may be famous one day
    Thanks

I havn't really been watching the anime, just reading the manga, but it's awesome!

Newbie OtakuLegend may be famous one day OtakuLegend may be famous one day OtakuLegend's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah...beach is one of the best anime's that i've watched...but when are they gonna release number 63-64 special for viewing?...i wanna see wat happens to rukia...man...=(...if someone knows please post it...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast