Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Bleach!! The Best Anime Of All

Otaku Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz's Avatar
    Thanks

Newbie zhijia may be famous one day zhijia may be famous one day zhijia's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Bleach!! The Best Anime Of All

Too many characters i should say for an anime this gooD.... concentrating on the few characters from the start like ONE piECE might be beTTER??...

Kingdom Hearts 2

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach!! The Best Anime Of All

i definatly have bleach up there in high ranking for my anime series that i gotta see weekly. i give it 4 zanpakkoto [ soulslayers ] out of 5.. good stuff. hitsuguya is too cool for school. matsumoto is too hot to hold.. the anime is one of the greatest series ever made [ well so far ]
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zhijia
    Too many characters i should say for an anime this gooD.... concentrating on the few characters from the start like ONE piECE might be beTTER??...
    Nahh I hardly think so ... The fights in One Piece take so damn long to finish. The characters on the other hand increase often.

Newbie crashingpilot may be famous one day crashingpilot may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Re: BANZAI BLEACH!!

i'm currently on epi.60. what a surprise?? and i thought "he" would be the one to clear all the suspense when he re-appear. what a bloody good twist...and i can't agree more "jaderabbit" buy them when its out , you gotta give some support for such good animes but the subs. sometimes just make me wanna hack my skull open with an axe...hehehe

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

YES!!! BLEACH all the way!!!
    mannnn gin is TEH coolest. *swooooon*

Newbie Hunny's Bun Bun may be famous one day Hunny's Bun Bun may be famous one day Hunny's Bun Bun's Avatar
    Thanks

Bleach is an amazing manga, I must say. Never seen the anime but am definately looking foreward too it. n_n I am in LOVE with Chad-kun. He's huge and buff but amazingly sexy...maybe it's his personality. But my number one favorite has to be Jin, the silver haired boy who hangs with Kisuke and Ururu. [I think that's how you spell it] He's super kawaii! n_n

Anyway, yeah. I totally love Bleach! I just hope the anime doesn't leave anything out that was in the manga. That kind of thing really upsets me and they've done it in the Naruto series, whether it's cutting a part out, changing a scene or messing up the dialoge, it makes me mad. I don't understand why they do that...it's highly upsetting. Also, I'm glad there are so many Bleach fans too. This anime/manga deserves it.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

It's ok but not great.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast