Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bleach discussion

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bleach discussion

i haven't seen the show but i like the manga.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animemeanime
    i haven't seen the show but i like the manga.
    They haven't changed much from the manga, so yes the anime and manga are the same.

Newbie dgs_vex may be famous one day dgs_vex may be famous one day
    Thanks

really good anime seires. although it hasnt been released in the states in animation you could get a good look at it in the manga. you need to watch the seires from the beginning.

o yeah the series also has some really good singers from High and Mighty, OrangeRange, Yui(i think is kinda new) and many more.

main characters have thier own personal history and some intertwine. and we see alot of gaps in the histories of many characters in bleach. we have some comedy relief from time to time.

i think it could use more of a mysterious touch. everything is kinda really straitforward. i think it should have some twisted characters but i guess bleach fans dont want to lose any heros. just think of your favorite character defecting! lol.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dgs_vex
    really good anime seires. although it hasnt been released in the states in animation you could get a good look at it in the manga. you need to watch the seires from the beginning.

o yeah the series also has some really good singers from High and Mighty, OrangeRange, Yui(i think is kinda new) and many more.

main characters have thier own personal history and some intertwine. and we see alot of gaps in the histories of many characters in bleach. we have some comedy relief from time to time.

i think it could use more of a mysterious touch. everything is kinda really straitforward. i think it should have some twisted characters but i guess bleach fans dont want to lose any heros. just think of your favorite character defecting! lol.
    I agree, the character histories were just kinda left out, then again, they aren't really required for something like this.

I myself like how it is pretty strait forward. As for twisted characters there are plenty of them. Aizen is a beast. I totaly didn't see it coming.

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

bleach is amazingly good, one of my favourite animes^^ but after the soul society arc im slowly losing my addiction!>< very good anime..

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mystical shadow angel
    koga... bleach rules! it's one of my favourite anime, with great characters, story plot... everything! the start may seem a bit slow... and perhaps boring to some. but once you hit episodes 30+... it becomes so addictive!
    I think i might like it ill take a look at it

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    yeah and the fights are good too, not to mention characters such as Zaraki Kenpaichi [something like that]
    Now it really sounds good thank u both i think i might like it so ill check it out
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

its the bestest in the universe(s)!! becuz redheads are my weakness, but theyre usually ugly, but not Ichigo! he kicks super arse!!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2