Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bleach-Good or bad? o_O?

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks
    i saw one epsidoe of it so not really in to it but apparently the more u watch the better it gets!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I haven't read or watched it yet, but I think it would be a great anime & manga to read and watch.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bleach... Oh, I saw a promo of it in Shonen Jump. Yeah it looked pretty cool, I mean with the ghosts and all.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    ep. 23 is out you guys for those who care so go get it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3