Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: -Bleach: The next Naruto?-

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

-Bleach: The next Naruto?-

Purely speculative, but as far as I can tell, Bleach the anime seemingly has a long life ahead of it with great possibilities. I was taking to some buddies and we agreed it has the potential to exceed Naruto in terms of length and popularly (I think Bleach may be rated higher, but I assume Naruto has a larger fan base).

Does anyone else see Bleach as becoming an extensive, large series with the same scope as Naruto? Or at least becoming an epic giant within it's own right?
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, and I hope so.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well whenever you get a long series it becomes harder and harder to create new ideas and I believe that with the strong momentum Bleach started it would be stupid for the creators to go down naruto's road

I say if it starts strong end strong and don't over miilk, episode 28 is out by the way

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I definitely agree with the statement that it could be an epic giant in it's own right. I don't know if it will generate the same type of fandom as Naruto, but I could definitely see where someone who enjoys Naruto might also enjoy Bleach as well. I personally feel the two shows have alot in common. You've got two main characters who both have this immense power that they don't quite know how to deal with. Both shows have unique and interesting background characters and a seemingly endless amount of them, to boot. It's hard to say whether it will match or exceed Naruto's episode count, I kinda don't think it will, as it moves a little faster than Naruto does, in my opinion.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope it doesn't end up as long as Naruto. That'll kill it I believe.
    I actually really enjoy Bleach, even through I've only seen 3 episodes. But not many series can go for as long as Naruto and still be new, and exiciting.
    I hope Bleach doesn't go any longer than 51 eps.... like FMA. Anymore and I think it'll ruin it.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't watched Naruto OR Bleach. Naruto turned me off by its super long episodes, and I just haven't heard of Bleach. I'm willing to try it out though! Sounds great. :]

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I hope it ends on a high note and not go into unessesary length... Sometimes its better to remain short, which makes it great. If it gets too long, its hard to keep it a worthy anime...(in a way) don't get me wrong, lengthy ones are awsome, but they don't have the same majesty...

Besides, they could always finish it up and do something else with it later if the demand is there.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hell no, naruto is to good to be upped by that!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast