Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: -Bleach: The next Naruto?-

Otaku xotix may be famous one day xotix may be famous one day xotix's Avatar
    Thanks
    i personally think that bleach is alot better than naruto. i've read the manga and agree with you totally, its only going to get better.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think bleach and naruto are tied for superiority cause i love them both.... manga and anime ^,^` So yes bleach will have around th same amount of ep.'s by the time it is finished.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jeez...thinkin about that jus makes me sorta....jaw wide open...i think Bleach is an awesome manga/anime series though i dont think it should have to go that far into episodes like Naruto..it would be so much to buy on DVD and would take an eternity to watch O_O

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bleach is juat as great as Naruto. How long it will go, nobody can anser that except for the people who are making it. BLeach is already at a high point in the story, so I think it will end between 50-52 episodes.

Newbie Kypt may be famous one day Kypt may be famous one day Kypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like them both, but where the manga is right now I honestly think Bleach is a LOT better than Naruto. I used to like Naruto more but I keep finding myself looking forward to the next Bleach chapter than the next naruto chapter. That might change soon though.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    It seems like the two shows cater to different audiences, Naruto caters to more of the public in that more of the public can get into the show and it is relatively easier to get into, however Bleach has a grunge look to it, and so it may be a little harder for older audiences to grasp the sub-culture within bleach, the whole grunge look. But, both shows are awesome

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2