Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Bleach UP TO DATE/STAY ON TRACK weekly happening thread

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

The Bleach UP TO DATE/STAY ON TRACK weekly happening thread

Instead of making a new thread for each EPISODE, let's keep things in here. Also let's keep this anime oriented.. if u've got a spoiler from the manga thats relevant to the current discussion then put ur tags and space it out or do whatever u do to make sure it isnt dangerous... again.. anime...

so 60.. i gotta say im IMPRESSED with the cold, unspoken, true and solid relationship with Aizen and Gin.. i mean.. "I've never thought of anyone else as my vice-captain" - Aizen.. THATS FUKKIN GANGSTA man.. with gin smiling behind him.. god damn that felt SOO GOOD.. like something out of a gangster flick..

i'll also explain why this is in the Spoiler Talk as opposed to the Anime/manga thread. It's because as not everyone is always up to date on the latest eps.. i don't wanna be ruining it for anyone who isn't responsible enough to understand what an UP TO DATE thread means.

SPELLING ROCKS!! i'll proof read later.
    Last edited by naska; Dec 07, 2005 at 09:36 AM.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Bleach UP TO DATE/STAY ON TRACK weekly happening thread

I just read about 5-6 manga and kinda thought ''Shaman Kingish'', I just might watch a few anime, but I'd need some proof that there will be more story than in most anime that last the usual 26 episodes. I'l be back to check on things so be sure to convince me
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

Well.. i guess i'll explain why it sucks at 1st.. the 1st few eps.. till like the early 20s are very POWER RANGERish, new bad guy, fight, save the day, new ranger, new badguy, fight, save the day.. but around and in those rangeresque shinanigans they have character development and situations to make u understand how the 'bleach world' works. Its kind of a 'accept this as a fact' thing.. like how his friends get powers.. DUMB.. but accept it and the rest will flow.

Really, it only picks up when the CAPTAINS get introduced and when the relationships between the captains build static and unfold. Seeing who's allied with who and who doesn't trust who, finding out what drives who to do what.. shit of that nature. It's worth holding ur breath for... even when u think its shittier than shit.. THE CAPTAINS and the actual history behind some of the characters really bring things up to par.

EDIT - aww **** i practicly RUINED THE BIG SECRET in my 1st post.. haha u guys won't have anything to look forward to..

PS. these guys are gangstarrs
    Last edited by naska; Dec 07, 2005 at 01:04 PM.

Newbie Xephon may be famous one day Xephon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ok, first I just have to say rediculous plot twists ForTheWin. I seriously thought things were beginning to wrap up, but it seems things are jsut getting started.

To be honest I liked Aizen as a character - before all this happend. I thought he was a decent guy that was just trying to do the right thing. But apparently not. And Gin? - I've always hated him and that stupid smile of his from the very first time I've seen him.

And the blind captain? - Sorry don't know his name of the top of my head - yeah... TOTALLY didn't expect that. He seemed like another striaght arrow.

All I have to say is there had better be some damn good explaination for all this happening with Ichigo whooping some serious ass or I'm going to be done with this show. Oh and him and Rukia better hook up somewhere down the line or I'm going to be sorely dissappointed. It's one of those relationships that are predictable but it just wouldn't sit right with you if it didn't happen.

Alright that's my weekly bleach rant, I'm out.

/laters

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys, if you're not gonna talk about the recent happenings in Bleach then don't post, if you don't like the series or have only seen up to ep 10, then go elsewhere or reserve your comments.

THIS MEANS YOU ERIADD!

I wish I could have been surprised with the Aizen twist, but some asshole spoiled it for me with a picture of him stabbing poor Hinamori in the manga a while ago. Still pissed about it.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a tad behind... I'm up to episode 50, through I have downloaded (and watched bits of) up to episode 60.
    You know, I always throught there was something up with Aizen even before what I've heard from recent events.
    (Also probably because at one of the last conventions I went too there was an Aizen cosplayer and he kind of gave alot away)
    He just had the evil 'I made look nice, but I'm really an evil bastard' look.
    Why is it that nearly every glasses wearing male character in anime always ends up being bad or evil. Is it just me?

I personally can't wait for 61 to come out... since judging from the previews it looks like they might finally explain (unless I've missed something) about why Urahara left Soul Society. He's been one of my favourite characters right from the start.

Don't mind me... I'm just amased I'm liking a long Shounen anime like Bleach... I usually stear clear from the stuff. I'm just hoping it's going to wrap up by at least 77 episodes.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Dec 07, 2005 at 10:57 PM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Thanks

All bad guys... have BAD VISION!!! lawl..

Urahara was in the preview for 61, i PRAY.. i pray they shed some light on why he's not a shinsengumi wanna be anymore.

And about Tousen, HE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE.. but it made perfect sense (cents? HA). The guy's BLIND!! We really don't know his motive. Kind of a shame though, since he did seem to have his head on straight... gah MAN.. Aizen and Gin.. so bad ass!!
    Last edited by naska; Dec 08, 2005 at 01:35 AM.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

That was just so sick when Aizen said that about Gin. And how he said
    "I had no intention of deceiving anyone. It's just, no one understood... ...the real me."

And then he went on to say this about Hinamori.
    "Admmiration is the furthest thing from understanding."

That just completely changed what I thought about Aizen. Now I want to go back and watch the episode where him and Gin "fight".
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast