Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Bleach UP TO DATE/STAY ON TRACK weekly happening thread

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Bleach UP TO DATE/STAY ON TRACK weekly happening thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kali_Yuga
    hmm let's see... ah yeah It would be so COOL if they were to show us the past of Urahara Kisuke, Kurosaki Isshin and Shihouin Yoruichi in the 'maybe' possible fillers... even though it's just rumors, but I do think that will make the decision of going into fillers in near future based on that the anime is really closing in on tha manga....

but of course I can be wrong, and they may take a season off and build up the manga again....

Hey.. enough with Isshin.. if u didn't read the 1st post, this is an ANIME THREAD.

Anyway 61 is out and we're about to have some super pissed of captains on our hands. haha. I still can't beleive Aizen thought all of that out...

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naska
    Hey.. enough with Isshin.. if u didn't read the 1st post, this is an ANIME THREAD.

Anyway 61 is out and we're about to have some super pissed of captains on our hands. haha. I still can't beleive Aizen thought all of that out...
    good question?

the answer is YES
    and

so

are these

mmm bleach goodness
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Newbie Xephon may be famous one day Xephon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by naska
    I still can't beleive Aizen thought all of that out...
    yeah... there's far fetched and then there's just unbelivable. That said, I do enjoy a storyline that is planned out like this one has been. Each of those events now hold more significance than they previously did. Also, this brings one (who has NOT yet read the manga) to wonder if Rukia has that Shinigami/Hollow transformer thing in her, how does it effect Ichigo since the "awakening" of his powers was intiated by Rukia... I mean he does have that Hollow mask popping up all the time... can he break the limit and once again own the enemy?

Also, I feel... upset at Rukia being used like that. To be destined to turn human permanently... kinda sucks after being a shinigami. I like her too much i guess =X .

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Believe what you will, I say Hinamori is still alive

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol episode 61 is out here is some info on it.

ok the aizen dude and fox-eyed dude tried to take rukia by force but the dude that is with her (forgot his name) refuses so he gets beat up by aizen, when the aizen dude is going to kill the dude that's holding rukia ichigo shows up and stops azein aizen's attack. Then the dude that was saved by ichigo tells ichigo to attack aizen at the same time, when ichigo attacks aizen with his blade aizen stops ichigo attacks with his finger and attacks ichigo who gets hurt pretty bad.

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    lol episode 61 is out here is some info on it.

ok the aizen dude and fox-eyed dude tried to take rukia by force but the dude that is with her (forgot his name) refuses so he gets beat up by aizen, when the aizen dude is going to kill the dude that's holding rukia ichigo shows up and stops azein aizen's attack. Then the dude that was saved by ichigo tells ichigo to attack aizen at the same time, when ichigo attacks aizen with his blade aizen stops ichigo attacks with his finger and attacks ichigo who gets hurt pretty bad.
    and let's not forget the big bad wolf who comes in super pissed at the end haha.. MAN HE WAS PISSED! No questions asked either.. and out of nowhere. The guy just jumps in screaming.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be pretty pissed as well. Plus, I think he considered Tousen his friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shonen
    Believe what you will, I say Hinamori is still alive
    I agree. Captain Unohana said she was going to take and emergency measure for Hitsugaya and Hinamori.
    "Who said I'm pissed?" - Silverskater145
    "That gigantic wall of text you posted did a pretty good job of it." - Raven Omega

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

you got to hand to this series 61 episodes and im still hooked.
    i know that each episode will:-
    a. have a fight to exceed the previous episode
    b. always gonna be cliff hange ending

but the way the goal posts are moved about is superb.
    roll on 62
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast