Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Bleach UP TO DATE/STAY ON TRACK weekly happening thread

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Bleach UP TO DATE/STAY ON TRACK weekly happening thread

I must say I think Hinamori is alive too... wasn't she stabbed in the stomach? I mean she is a vice captain after all, she must be strong enough to not die from such a wound, especially with Unohara turning up so soon after...

Well I hope she ain't dead anyway... I really like her.

As for the length of the series so far, I have no idea where the manga is up to, but I see Bleach finishing up by the end of it's 6th season (episode 77)
    Especially now with these recent events. There's not many other guys in Soul Society left that really have any beef against Ichigo and co. now accept for Aizen and his evil entourage, and seeing as many captains are siding with the ryoka now.
    I think this series is too good to go into filler, and be dragged on and on. I say finish it while it's still great.

Funny thing I found today actaully, Tousen and Aizen are voiced by the same voice actor. ^^ Coincidence?

And the whole thing with Urahara creating that thing (forgot it's name) and stuck it in Rukia.... Maybe I shouldn't have watched episode 61, when I was tired, hot and bothered with a headache, cause maybe I misunderstood something.
    I sure hope so... I don't want Urahara turn out evil.
    I think that'll be a bigger shock than Aizen's 'turn' if that happens.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

same voice actor for both Aizen and Tousen? now thats a BUDGET!! haha

anyway yah giant fox/wolf guy seemed like he liked Tousen alot. Tousen also seemed like a straight edge. I remember there was an ep where they were talking (the same time when his vice-captain came to his room sliding on his knuckles and knees saying sorry for being late due to his stomach problems), Tousen even says something about him following the commander's (number 1's) will.. or something to that extent..

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

I haven't been reading the manga, but the anime seems to give me a clue about something. I feel like captain obvious, but that hollow transforming thing probably got transfered to Ichigo when he took rukia's powers.. And now he can probably become super powerfull... and the funny thing is that Aizen has rukia, which is now the wrong person he wants! lol, it should prove to be interesting!

Newbie naska may be famous one day naska may be famous one day naska's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by youth_anime_fan
    I haven't been reading the manga, but the anime seems to give me a clue about something. I feel like captain obvious, but that hollow transforming thing probably got transfered to Ichigo when he took rukia's powers.. And now he can probably become super powerfull... and the funny thing is that Aizen has rukia, which is now the wrong person he wants! lol, it should prove to be interesting!
    Remember, RUKIA HOLDS the knowledge... she doesn't actually have a hollow in her nor does this give her any special abilities .. the KNOWLEDGE couldn't have created his hollow from thin air. There is history to him and his true powers which Rukia's only awakened. This was made very clear.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say episode 62 was great, I loved how literally everyone ambushed Aizen and his evil entourage... not alot of action through, but at least Byakuya finally had his good side revealed when he saved Rukia. It's great to know he's not as evil as people think. ^^

But no Bleach til Jan 10th.
    Oh well... now I might finally have time to watch something else.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz may be famous one day Korovitz's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree, episode 62 was a very good one indeed, but yes, now no more episodes for quite sometime, great, now i can actually do other things.

Newbie Ominae Yu may be famous one day Ominae Yu may be famous one day Ominae Yu's Avatar
    In my own little place, but its Okay they know me there.
    Thanks

Yeah I finally have time to dl a couple more things. Bleach 62 just left you at the edge of your seat. Even though its taking a little break I going to wait like a sad little puppie
    sigg is too tall, minor error to fix~ jaderabbit

Shinigami awate te ken wareru

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4