Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blind

3 17.65%
  • Deaf

14 82.35%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Blind or deaf

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Blind or deaf

Would you rather be blind or deaf? For me, because music is such a big part of my life I think I would rather be blind. What do you guys think?

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blind or deaf

I would rather be Deaf....

The reason is still a mystery to me....I just think that it would be better to see...Hearing can be omitted.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

deaf by far

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god
    deaf by far
    I love music as well, but I think if ur deaf it'll make ur life batter cause u dont have to listen to all the things ppl have to say,bad and all the anoying things in the world. and itll be peacefull.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Id rather be able to see all the beautys of the world. Also i can still watch anime with subtitles.

So deaf for me.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightsly
    I love music as well, but I think if ur deaf it'll make ur life batter cause u dont have to listen to all the things ppl have to say,bad and all the anoying things in the world. and itll be peacefull.
    dude i have to see stuff , i wwouldn't be able to see the anime shows or read manga

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd rather be blind.......

............ Okay, let me just blather on like I did when I was chibi-angsty-me-back-in-the-day....

As time grew on and light passed by... I saw the people, and the light guided me. Where it guided me, I did not know... but it guided me to pain, and there, I found darkness.

Within the darkness came emptiness... in emptiness, there was no light, no sound, no feeling. No daybreak for hope, no sweet aroma of flowers, no songs of birds, no smooth wind that curled against my back... just emptiness...

Time flew on and something beckoned to me. I covered my ears, fearing that I would be led astray and abandoned once more. But I could hear it. I could not see it, for I was blind from the darkness, but deaf I was not. It called out to me, trying to save me...... and there....

I found my darling love! ... yes, it would suck to not see her beautiful face... it really would..... but to not hear her words... her soft words that shattered my cold heart...... ......... to not hear her say "I love you" anymore......... that, indeed... would make me truly blind.

Other than that, I don't need to see. Sure I won't be able to play video games, watch TV, see the food sizzle in front of me, read books, read warning labels that keep you far from Death's reach and ever-impending doom...

But... I love sound...
    Sound moves me more than light can ever.

Music of music. Music of birds, music of trees blowing in the wind...
    How could I give up that? ....... as my physical self, I am more attached to sound than light, and firm upon it.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

my eyes are pretty bad, that's why i hear glasses. i really don't mind if i was blind. so far i'm the only one who thinks so. i'm very good at hearing and could probably fight without eyes and such, writing might be rather dufficult, but that's okay.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast