Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blog

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    It's short for Weblog. A blog is basically an online diary or journal. Some people use it as a diary or journal, some use it as a news outlet, and some use it to add to the stupidity of the universe.

Let's hear it for the world wide webiverse! Taking the secret, hidden paper diary and making it electronic and viewable by everyone. What you used to pound younger siblings for invading is now subject to the comment and ridicule of millions of anonymous readers.
    Thnx. So it's an online diary.. well I don't have one yet.. Besides, I hate writing very much. It makes me boring. But maybe an online journal is fun.. I mean lots of people can see it right? Awsome..

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    i got a xanga which i update ^^;
    i dont really put anything down thats of importance, i mean anyone could read it O_O;
    so i just put things up so my friends can read, like updates on something, plans to go out, etc. i just keep the xanga to learn more about html code. i keep changing my layout.

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I was thinking about blogging, but I dunno if it's really something I'd be interested in... I do have a couple of entries in my AO journal, tho. I think I'm going to start using it more, to kind of vent, because I don't really have any friends to talk to. I almost did, but, well, as you can read in my journal (although I don't know why you would, it's a terrible piece of writing...), that didn't turn out very well.

Anyway, back to the subject, a guy I know from school keeps a blog, Only it has a bunch of other stuff with it, like pics and a profile and somehow, I dunno how, he got this PETA video on there. "Meet Your Meat", I think it was called. Crazy stuff. I dunno how he got it there, or how he keeps it there. But it certainly was... eye opening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2