Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: BLOOD+ First Episode Trailer

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: BLOOD+ First Episode Trailer

No gore? I think i'm going to be sick.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Blood without gore?
    I don't think it'll work...
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    No gore? I think i'm going to be sick.
    I said no EXCESSIVE GORE. Remember that Japanese broadcast standards are different from US broadcast standards... (Japan is the only nation in the world that has more violence on TV then the US...) So were not going to have rivers of blood like post mid-night programs 'Gantz' or 'Elfin Lied', it's more towards something like 'Saiyuki', 'Bleach', 'Full Metal Alchemist' or 'Naruto' which are all comparable 'Golden Time' family hour primetime programs.

Since the series was originally announced for the prime time slot, Production I.G. (Ghost in the Shell SAC) and the network broadcasters must have confidence on the story that is being projected
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I said no EXCESSIVE GORE. Remember that Japanese broadcast standards are different from US broadcast standards... (Japan is the only nation in the world that has more violence on TV then the US...) So were not going to have rivers of blood like post mid-night programs 'Gantz' or 'Elfin Lied', it's more towards something like 'Saiyuki', 'Bleach', 'Full Metal Alchemist' or 'Naruto' which are all comparable 'Golden Time' family hour primetime programs.

Since the series was originally announced for the prime time slot, Production I.G. (Ghost in the Shell SAC) and the network broadcasters must have confidence on the story that is being projected
    But when you compare Blood to those other anime, I think you have to conclude it fits better in the Elfen Lied/Gantz category.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    But when you compare Blood to those other anime, I think you have to conclude it fits better in the Elfen Lied/Gantz category.
    As far as the movie 'Blood, the Last Vampire', yes, of course. As for the TV series 'Blood+', we'll have to wait and see... The series 'Naruto' shows that there can be a surprising amount of blood (enough to require cleanup for US TV broadcast...) for a prime time animation series. It would be interesting to see just what the acceptable broadcast limits are in Japan for blood and gore during prime time broadcasts, as 'Blood+' may try to test the limits...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4