Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Blood in Video Games

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Blood in Video Games

I think that bloody games are cool, they don't do anything to your mind if you don't pay that much attention to it. What people is arguing about this bloody games is that they show you to much violence..

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    I don't really care as long as the Game ITSELF is good.....

Yea when my mom or someone else asks me why I play those kind of video games I just ignore it...they'll never understand if they don't play the game itself...what can I say it stays in my fragil little mind..
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barronmore
    I totally hate blood in my games. I'm just really turned off from a game when there is excess blood in it.
    You're breaking my heart here Barron. But as for my opinon....the more the merier!

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Another thing is that if your going to have a lot of blood you could at least make it look realistic. Some games it seems like they don't even try.

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

You're breaking my heart here Barron. But as for my opinon....the more the merier!
    hey, that's why I'm all about the blood toggle switch. It's one of my favorite features in the MSG series. You can play it with 'guards wtih 50 galons of blood under extremem pressure' mode and I can play it in "anit-'what the heck are you playing' when arrianna comes in the room" mode.

The more the merrier!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh oh, don't let her find out.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm fine either way with it, but I do think that in certain games (the Silent Hill series, for example), it's kind of necessary to the mood of the story. IT just helps maintain the realism of the game. Besides, like in SH, there are worse things to see than a little blood...the blood bothers me the least in Silent Hill games...

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Besides, like in SH, there are worse things to see than a little blood...the blood bothers me the least in Silent Hill games...
    I couldn't agree with you more, the atmosphere is so foreboding and the random imagery is so disturbing in the series that gore is hardly the scariest thing about it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast