Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bo Bo Bo BoBoBo or something like that.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Bo Bo Bo BoBoBo or something like that.

Anybody know what this series is about? I saw one episode, and I thought the creators were high. I have no idea what the purpose of this series is, but I do like the guy's big yellow fro. So can some fill me in?

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Bo Bo Bo BoBoBo or something like that.

I haven't seen it, but I saw a commercial about it and I literally said, "What... the... hell!?" it looks pretty weird, so I just did a google search and came up with the Toei website's description:
    It is the 31st Century, and the Earth has fallen into dark times under the iron-fisted rule of the Marugarita Empire.

The Marugarita Emperor, Tsuru Tsururina the Fourth, has instituted a policy of "hair hunting" as a display of his ruthless power.
    Feared groups of Hair Hunters roam the land, shaving the heads of the entire human race until they become silky smooth!
    In this dark age, a single ray of hope shines brightly through the clouds: a man who has dedicated himself to protecting the peace and freedom of hair everywhere by standing up to the dreaded Marugarita Empire.

That man is BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo, he of the golden Afro!

Now, Bo-BoBo, master of the infamous Nose Hair Karate techniques, and his sidekicks Beauty and Captain Don Pacci, set off on a journey to save the world!! Seriously!!
    Click here to see the actual page.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Bo Bo Bo BoBoBo or something like that.

yeah, just from watching the previews i'm definitely not gonna watch this crap....

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

What the crap? It looks like there's a Gumby on drugs in there, and the guy has a tennis ball for a head. That just looks moronic.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw one episode and thought it was kinda weird. If I want something weird to watch Ill just watch FLCL.

Newbie direngrey17 may be famous one day direngrey17 may be famous one day direngrey17's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw one episode of bo bo bo bobobo and thought it was gay gay gay gaygaygay

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks
    i saw a spoiler(don't ask) and it was soo freaky it's not funny who saves noes hairs like come on

sorry my computer is acting funny
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 17, 2005 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post
    being a bunny is hard work

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

That is just horrible...Who would even dare to make that anime up?

Thanks to socketto for the avatar and banner!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast