Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bo Bo Bo BoBoBo or something like that.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bo Bo Bo BoBoBo or something like that.

I've been watching it lately for only one reason:
    it's before InuYasha... ha ha ha ha ha
    and when I watch Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, I lose a hella lot of brain cells
    more brain cells than South Park, Family Guy and the entire [as] Sunday block, Super Milk-chan, and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi combined
    (altho South Park makes me think sometimes with their little political messages embedded within the toilet humor)
    so much randomness that it's almost like it was made by somebody in Newgrounds

overall, I think it's a good show....... if you're on drugs...
    if you're not on drugs, you'll lose a lot of brain cells and you'll be asking yourself "WTF?" so many times, you'll get an anuerysm trying to figure things out and you'll die
    and you don't want to die, do you, fan[boys&girls]?
    before your precious InuYasha and FmA?

so...
    just change the channel after you try to enjoy Naruto (...again... ENCORE!!)
    or just don't watch CN/Toonami at all and just tune in for [adult swim]

good times, good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie tader salad may be famous one day tader salad may be famous one day tader salad's Avatar
    Thanks

you know the makers of this anime had to be high or it was made by 7 year old kids, ive watched one episode and thats the last episode for me
    they call me..........Tader salad

Banned Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan may be famous one day Musouka-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

We should ask the creators "Do you suffer from mental retardation"? As we watch them drool over the pencils and paperwork... *backs away in fear* I can suffice with stupidity... but I havent even *SEEN* this until now.. and yeah, I have be scorn for life

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to give this show a chance, so I watched one episode of it. What a mistake that was. One of the most pointless anime's ever.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Ha ha I've seen a few episodes of this... I laughed hysterically and said "OOOOkkkkkaaayyyy" to myself. But I like to yellow fro, too. *giggles*

Otaku Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan may be famous one day Fluffy-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

I read a preview of it in Shonen Jump and i was very afraid, he beats people with a mustash or something, and then that sun shaped thingy XP im so confussed

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

It was one crazy show, I watched the first two episodes in cartoon network. Who would ever come up with such a zany storyline, its sucks to the bottom of a sewer pit. But its funny though, wickedly stupid imagination .

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

If I ever have nothing better to do then watch this, I will kill myself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast