Thread: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

wow...this show came out this year...and i don't know where to begin talking about it....so here's this ordinary grade school student who suddenly gets a visit from an angel from the future and he gets clubbed to death every so often and then brought back to life....it's hilarious, weird, perverted, and bloody...
    now i'm just asking if AO has heard, read, or watched Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan? i know the plot is kinda strange, but pls check it out if u haven't yet...ok

here's a site about it...
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5094

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

I've seen it. The first four episodes were decent, but the last four sucked, it's no wonder it's such a short series and that it was released 2 episodes every few months, because the jokes are REALLY repetitive.

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan

I just watched the first couple episodes of this series yesterday, downloaded Triad's dub at scarywater. Funny thing is, I found this forum whilst searching for Dokuro-chan info. So far it's pretty good, and quite humorous. Though, I can't seem to get the accursed "Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!" out of my head! @_@

*edit*
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    I saw it the first Four episodes were decent, but the last four sucked, it's no wonder it's such a short series and that it was releases 2 eps every few months, because the jokes are REALLY repetitive.
    Hey, thanks for the warning.