Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bonsai Kittens !!!

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Bonsai Kittens !!!

There is a new "hobby" out there in the world called the "bonsai kitten" this is a monstrocity and needs to be stoped imediatly take a look at these pictures.

http://www.bonsaikitten.com/bnw.html
    http://www.bonsaikitten.com/g4.html
    http://www.bonsaikitten.com/gray.html

These pictures arent fake and the effects are horrifying im not putting these images up here to advertise this thing its a horrible act of animal cruelty and any of you who believe in animal rights should agree that this is wrong and sick i have no idea how to get this site shut down or anything like that so i put this post up in the hope that somebody reads this and does know what to do!! please post and tell me your thoughts
    Last edited by swordfish3; Feb 07, 2006 at 05:59 AM.
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bonsai Kittens !!!

I would suggest that you contact (as much as this pains me) P.E.T.A and direct them to the site. The only real information they have to go on is the domain address and phone # of which they should be able to trace it back to the site owner.

Other than that I will hurry and place my order before the site get shut down, though I really liked the baby bonsai. Too bad they don't sell those

Just kidding

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

omg those are sooo horrible, remember seeing that ages ago.... they still do that?? thought it would have been shut down by now!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I've seen that sight....So wrong...I love little Kitties...BUT I was told that it's a hoax....Is it?

Thanks Pyroo. :]

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Apparently its not according to the animal protection sites and other corperations
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

WHAT It's frickin REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kitties, Mamma's Comin!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ok....Someone has to get their ass's.

Why would someone even WANT to do that...I mean it doesn't even look kewl or anything.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, i dont like cats, but this is wrong.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

that is absolutly horrifying. the kitties look so sad like "why are you torturing me? i'm just a cute little ball of fur, not meant to be made into wierd shapes!" come on now, one of the mods here has got to know something that we can do. Jade, Furr, anyone!!!!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast