Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boogyman anyone?

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Boogyman anyone?

Has anyone seen the boogyman movie? I haven't but I will see it soon.
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Let me save you some time, Boogeyman was probably the most pathetic attempt at a horror film that i've seen in quite a while. Script was bland and routine, the story....ditto. There were no actual scares in the movie (to me anyway) the film is definately polished and has a slightly eerie look going for it...but when all said and done it's about as hollow as a deflated basketball. Please take my word for it, just go to pick something else up. I can't stop your from seeing it, just don't say i didn't warn you.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I would agree, I wanted to see it, then I figured... it was one of those "2005, trying to keep up with The Grudge, and all those corny-remade 'horror' flims that year". Skipped it, and not looking back.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, Boogieman sucks, finding nemo was more scarier than that.

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    I would agree, I wanted to see it, then I figured... it was one of those "2005, trying to keep up with The Grudge, and all those corny-remade 'horror' flims that year". Skipped it, and not looking back.

2005 trying to keep up with the grudge? More like every horror movie made after 1995 is trying to keep up with the movies of the 80's. Year after year retarded lame attempts at horror movies are made. They all suck, but do you know why they keep getting made? Not because stupid directors and retarded actors make them, no, because stupid and retarded people go and see them and make them tops at the box office.

Of course the movies suck, do you really think the director cares about quality or story line? Hell no, all they care is that their 10 thousand dollar pile of crap is making millions at the box office because retarded teenagers are swarming the theatres willing to pay money to see them. If you ask me, people who make all those so called corny remade horror films of that year are genius. All you have to do is have a camera, promise a few cheap scares (Just making it seem like it's scary in the trailer will do it) and you'll have mindless drones shelling out 20 bucks to see it.

As for bogeyman as much as it sucked I do believe it toped the box office the first week it was out, so that should say something right away.
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i beleive your right that it was number #1 at the box-office it's first week of release. It sure as hell didn't stay there though.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Are you guys SERIOUS?! I watched the trailer and it seemed really freaky. Woah.

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't seen it so I can't really say anything. but when I see comercials I freak a little^^;
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast