Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boot screen on xp

Newbie dependant may be famous one day dependant may be famous one day dependant's Avatar
    Thanks

Boot screen on xp

How do you create your own boot screen for windows xp?
    And what program should i use to make one?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    this one too woul dlike to know this. and also how to modify the "welcome" screen (i dont fond blue verry "welcoming")

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

This is NOT a AMV topic... Moving to Tech Center
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    oops, he he he. sorry...

HEY! what am i doing appologising?! i'm not the thread author! oops. he he he. sorry...

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Newbie dependant may be famous one day dependant may be famous one day dependant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry about that....never happen again.
    Who knows how to change the boot screen on xp.....anyone?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are Programs where you can change your boot screen. If you are talking about the welcome screen you can get Style XP You can find themes and all that at ThemXP.org Style XP will allow you to change your desktop icons, wallpapers, taskbar look, Welcome Screen and Boot.INI If you want to do it yourself you can find ResEdit on TGTsofts website. This will make eding the GUI of a registery edit easyer.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    though I do recommend that you should back up your system files when doing so, because I was advised to do that myself in case something is done wrong

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    would setting a system restore point be sufficient? or would i have to physically back up the files? IF SO WHICH ONES?

Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast