Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Boot screen on xp

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would say physically back up the files...but im not sure

but basically save the original copies of the ones you are gonna to change in order to change the welcome screen

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah backup the stuff you need to by hand

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    please excuse my ignorance, but my computer experiance is limited to working on the hardware, using various linux systems and upgrading said systems, and piloting a mouse around XP. which files should i back up? i donot have a dvd burner so backing up my entire harddrive is not pratical.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    once again i would have to say I cannot help you on this, because I saw this on g4techtv

so see if you can find that video on their site, because I don't want to give out faulty tips that might end up giving you trouble

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i use stylexp for my welcome screen and bootskin for my bootup screen.

there's plenty of other software out there that do just the same, but this is what i've worked with and it's worked for me.

Newbie dependant may be famous one day dependant may be famous one day dependant's Avatar
    Thanks
    With these sites can you create your own screen or do you have to use one that was made by another person.
    Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question its just that i haven't done this before.
    Last edited by dependant; Jan 26, 2005 at 04:57 PM.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've visited stlye xp and it looks like you can make your own. going to try it soon!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can make your own with Style bulder.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast