Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Alley Confessions

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well it wasnt me but it was my freina in a game we were at but anyway back to the subject he was worried about people teasing him because of it being his first time bowling so he threw it down the allyway (litteraly THREW it) and it landin near the end of the alley and caused a huge dent in the wood...not sure wether he paid for the damage in the end cos he just ran off cryin... poor guy, (oh and this was when we were like 8 by the way)

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I threw my ball three times at the big metal thing that repaces the pinsand hit it..and I used to roll it granny style(between the legs with both hands) besides that I'm just horrible. I also got my ball stuck in the middle of the lane. I'm stupid
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    That that bowling thing, keep on going to the canal (do I get it right?)

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    you mean the ball keep going into the ditch?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The last time I went bowling was for my 21st birthday last year with my friends.
    It wasn't terribly embarrasing but I swung the ball, it came out my hand and bounced and rolled back behind me.
    Yeah I've done that too... man it looked so cool

I'll always remember the bowling game, for it was the first I've ever won. I always in the past went with my big sister, and big sisters being what they are, she proceed to kick my ass in pretty much everything...
    I even bowled under the name of Tsubaki Hime in the scoring computer... I throught I'd lose for sure with such an unlucky character as my name but I didn't.
    So it was ever joyous.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Another time i was just bowling horribly and the very next lane next to us was a bunch of kids who couldnt have been a day over 12 and they were making some remarkable rolls. And there i was on the other side looking like a jackass.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks

Talking Hehehe

wow.....bowlin', the last time i went bowlin waz when i went to a b-day party.......i am very good @ bowling but there are thoz timez when i naturally just suk ass.......... my friendz b-day party waz one of thoz timez

So here'z wat happend:
    it waz my 1st roll and i'd been outa "practice" 4 a long time so i try and roll it like thoz old hagz u see on t.v but instead of the ball goin foward........................ the ball goes UP and (itz waz one of them big ass blakk onez) it waz like an inch from dropping on my foot................... i freaked out thinkin' tht if i had steped one inch 4ward..........i would'a broke my toe.........but gladly i didn't ............but instead there waz this huge gash in the "newly polished" floor............AND U WANNA KNO WAT I DID NEXT?????????? i ran 2 the arcade and started playing DOA........and no 1 said a thing...........except 4 the ppl who were on both sidez of the lane i waz in................ and i never got banned but wen i got sum pizza 5 minutez later (u kno thoz ova priced pizza shax in the bowlin alley),............i waz the laughin stokk of the staff there.......itz suked ass........but i got free pizza (don ask y..........cuz i don even kno) which waz kool

I LOVE EIRI YUKI........HE IZ SOOOOOO KOOOL

GRAVITATION ROX MY SOX
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Was havin my fun bowling while i was doin this...but i decided to act stupid once and bowled like an idiot...so instead of walking towards the lane....i ran after it >.<...fell...slipped the ball and guttered it....tried to get up and fell again....got up..started to walk towards the front..(slowly)...and slipped again right before the ungreased area T-T...was really stupid i guess...though i also have this incredible suckyness...my bowling average is under 100 T-T...XD LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast