Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bowling Alley Confessions

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always like to roll the ball very slowly so it will hit everything.. been trying to have a strike in doing it but it only hits the middle.. so i just go back to doing the fast thing... and i get better hits with it
    Death Soul Collector

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    um ok first off i got 0's for the first 6 times then on the 7th i got 1 point. on the 9th one i threw it down so hard i slipped and fell to make things worse, i ended up wit like a 17
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    hahaha....that day i ended up with.....u guessed it...0 poilnts............so don't feel bad ......happy faces everyone!!!!!!!
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't bowel. I think that's sufficiantly emabaressing enough.

However I have one of those 'its a small world' sotries that entails a bowling ally:

went bowling about a moth ago with some friends. It was an undercover operation for this guy named David who had a crush on this random guy that was in his math class at Uni. Oddly enough this same guy ordered a grilled cheese sandwitch at a Chinese restraunt where David's best friend Lynea works at and was his waitress that nite. So my friends Tracy, Lynea and I are gabbing about David's crush over dinner before meeting them. They tell me his name and I sort of blink and I probably looked a lot like this:

I had worked with this guy during the holiday season. And I knew that he wasn't gay. So we got to the boweling ally ASAP so we could tell David before he made an arse out of himself. When I saw my old coworker has said "What the crap are you doing here?" and Lynea stole David away whilest I distracted my old coworker.

Yeah...it was fairly akward. Now whenever my friend Tracy and I are out we see my old coworker everywhere. He lives in the next town a good 20 minutes away but he is always where we are. Its a bit freaky.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i try chasing the ball down the lane if i think i've thrown a bad one.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie c.c. may be famous one day c.c. may be famous one day c.c.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I was not drunk, but the ball got loose and flew behind me almost knocking out two of my friends.

I also walked into the mens room once.
    True. And besides, the way the story goes is Adam & Eve. NOT ADAM & STEVE! ~ narrorator

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3