Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking up lines

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Breaking up lines

Hey all. I've never done this before, so I hope I get interesting responses! In your experience, what is the worst way/excuse for breaking up with someone (either that you have done or has been done to you.)

For me, it happened in High School. My now ex-boyfriend called me, and broke up with me over the message machine. His excuse was " I just have too much going on right now.) Of course, it came out later that that really translated to "I'm cheating on you, and I decided to go with the other chick who puts out. " So, thats my experience. Tell me yours!!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Breaking up lines

Thats a sad story you got there MisMelS but mine is sader.The girl i still love cheted on me on V-day while i was buying her roses.I was with her for 3 years and I'll never get over her but everthing happens for a reson.

I'll always love Myshel

Code Name Wind

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

ok this topic is interesting, first of all...I'm always the one who cheats, so i get dumped alot...the second..there was this one time a girl cheated on me...well lets say I made her life misarable, besides I dont believe in love anymore, love doesnt exist, its gone, over out..
    (maybe becuz of the cheaters likeme....maybe)

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

mine wasnt a bad break up.... I loved her... I still love her... cant forget her..... but I was moving to another country so we had break up... it was like: " I love, u but I dont think distant relationships work so here it ends" (well it wanst like that it was with deeper words an a long speech but to give u an idea) ... ooowwww 5 months later... and I can forget her.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

"me and you, i just feel that we aren't connecting"
    "I love you but i don't think our relationship is going anywhere"
    "I've got alot of things going on"
    "I'm thinking of moving away and i don't want to be a burden"
    "You always LOOK at other girls"

A few I've heard people tell each other.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

for me break up is just nothing because i had my 1st bf just to have experience.. but somehow i learned to love him.. but then.. i think we not really compatible so we ended up for nthing..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the first bad way I got broken up with was the Saturday after the beginning of Christmas break. She didn't have the heart to tell me in person, so she just broke up with me over the phone, the first chance she got. Second worst way was a girlfriend that wouldn't say goodbye at the beginning of summer break. She then broke up with me over the phone and quoted that she wanted to focus more on God. This was 4 months after I told her that "focusing on God" is the biggest relationship cop out. On second thought, that was the worst way. I just didn't care as much. The one that hurt the most was when the girl I was kind of dating went back to Korea. Long distance relationships suck....

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a pretty crappy story lol...Ok well I met this girl, we hit it off and started to date. 2 weeks later I found out that she went out with my brother when she was with me....Also I was the 31st guy she hooked up with in our town.....so i broke up with her.. a month later i see her at a new years party. I was drunk so was she we ended up hooking up and going back out. I thought mabye she had changed so i stuck with her and what do you know a week later she cheats on me again so i flipped out on her broke up with her and now everyone in the town hates her... thats my story of the biggest slut ive dated.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast