Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking up lines

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Breaking up lines

My dumps?
    Well.... I got dumped becasue I introduced her to love, but obviously, she found someone a lot more compatible to be with! ... =_=

Letsee... I got dumped because she just wasn't sure.

Hmmm... I got dumped because she was over-abusing me and waiting for me to make the first move in leaving because she didn't want to seem like the "bad guy". Sure I was a flirt, but that was just because she wouldn't even show me any love at all! For crying out loud, what kind of woman makes you CRY EVERY SINGLE GOD MUTHA' #$*(&#(*&$@ _#&$)#)@) **@)$)@* NIGHT!!!! She said I was her boyfriend, but what made me her boyfriend?! Someone to comfort her, someone to make her feel better about herself, someone to wipe away the tears! What did I get? A hell of a lot of harrassment from her friends... =__= I still don't get why we stayed for as long as a year with each other..... <_< No wait! I remember! It was because I was friggin' lookin' for at least an ounce of love from that wretched witch to say that I wasn't a waste of time to all human beings because I thought she meant the world to me!

And lets see... my 4th? ... she got bored of me... =_=

As you can tell, the 3rd one MIGHT be the worst one...

:: Abu Dhabi says::

i'm the fifth!!!! and that's his favorite number!!!

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

wow break up not much of lines but break ups, I got alot. the latest one Ive got is the one when I went out with this girl, and I waz at my friends hous, I called her house and my best friend answered, I never did understand why he waz there, but then she thought I knew and the next day she came and started that whole crap about I never meant for this to happen, so I played along and ended up finding out. god I felt like killing him, but then again my other friends got me to think straight.

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

breaking up...god i had the best girl ever! id hang out with her all the time for a year or so, i thought we were in love, tho i never told her i loved her, but then maybe i should off because she broke up with me cause she thought i didnt feel anything for her! when i reeally did, i tried to tell her i did but then she said its hard to be in a relationship and do sports at the sametime are u kiddin me, sports...ajdaajfaklfkae, makes me mad how girls could be like that! i bet she didnt ever feel anythin for me and now im sad

Newbie The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child may be famous one day The Advent Child's Avatar
    Thanks

Keep your head up! Sorta same thing happend to me. Me and one of my really good friend michelle got along so amazing and we practically were dating and i knew i loved her but i never told her....but then i got the confidence to tell her and she said "were to good of friends and i dont wanna ruin it" i was sad but i moved on. I suggest you do the same.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

I got another one. Ight so am goin out with ma girl and we go to this party, I meet this girl named Tayler and am not sayin we hit it off, but she waz HOT and I loved her humer more than my girl, so I get her # and in a few weeks I called her, we talked for a while. and I talked to my friend about it, and he told this girl he likes wich waz ma girs best friends (just to impress her) what an amiture. anyways everytime I called her she never answered and I wondered why. onse I got a reach of her and told her that I keept tryin to reach her but, I could tell she didint feel like talking to me, so I just thought she needed a break. a few days latter the girls my friend likes called me and told me that she got a massege for me,

Tiffany: hey I got a massege for u from marry.
    Me: wazz up, is she sick?
    tiffany: no she just wanted to tell u that she cant make it to the game today.
    Me: oh its cool I can just come after its over.
    Tiffany: no u dont get it do u, she cant even see u she waz cryin.
    Me: what she misses me that much.
    Tiffany: no, she said its over
    Me: oh
    Tiffany: am sorry to tell u that.
    Me: yea its coo, but why
    Tiffany: she thought u were cheatin on her with Tayler

Ill cut it short. sry for it bein long.
    Last edited by nightsly; Jan 17, 2006 at 05:08 PM.

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisMelS
    Hey all. I've never done this before, so I hope I get interesting responses! In your experience, what is the worst way/excuse for breaking up with someone (either that you have done or has been done to you.)

For me, it happened in High School. My now ex-boyfriend called me, and broke up with me over the message machine. His excuse was " I just have too much going on right now.) Of course, it came out later that that really translated to "I'm cheating on you, and I decided to go with the other chick who puts out. " So, thats my experience. Tell me yours!!
    I am sorry to hear that, and that is one of the reasons why I am worried to fall in love. Who knows, I might fall for the wrong person...and end up searching for a new. I just want to find one, and settle...

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Breaking a relationship after awhile might hurt alot if you fell deeply in love with the other person. I think that it takes alot of time to overcome that experience. I'm realy amazed that one of my friends broke up with his girlfriend and he just started crying and couldn't stop and all my friends and i were like " hey loco hay ma viejas en la escuela, solo buscalas" translation= "hey dude there are more chicks out there so just get over with it".
    Last edited by ketaro; Jan 30, 2006 at 11:13 AM.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    "me and you, i just feel that we aren't connecting"
    "I love you but i don't think our relationship is going anywhere"
    "I've got alot of things going on"
    "I'm thinking of moving away and i don't want to be a burden"
    "You always LOOK at other girls"

A few I've heard people tell each other.
    Yeah, those are probably the worst lines used for break-ups, also maybe "It's not you, it's me". The worst way would probably be through the phone, on an answering machines, or getting a friend to do it for you.

~Kiss
    Last edited by The King of Fashion; Jan 30, 2006 at 11:32 AM.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast