Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brokeback Mountain

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Brokeback Mountain

I'm annoyed that people were trying to ban it from being seen, or that certain cinemas refused to play it. If a person has their reasons not to go see it, than that's great don't see it, it doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't want to see it.
    I guess i might have a look at it, but i'm not really into romance. give me an action movie anyday

Newbie Raider may be famous one day Raider may be famous one day Raider's Avatar
    Thanks

I think censorship can be a bit extreme at times!
    I'm from England wallmart does not exist over here!
    haha
    its pathetic that a shop wont sell things due to explicit content that’s what certification is for to warn against it! America is backwards!
    (yes I'm Euro trash)
    450x110, ur sig height was 120. u need to do a Minor fix.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    I think censorship can be a bit extreme at times!
    I'm from England wallmart does not exist over here!
    haha
    its pathetic that a shop wont sell things due to explicit content that’s what certification is for to warn against it! America is backwards!
    (yes I'm Euro trash)
    Sure, sure. We're talking about Bokeback moutain though...

Holy crap that movie sucked. It was totally only Gay propaganda. The Tom Hanks movie about gay people was so much better. This movie had a plot, but it jumped around. It was dysjunctional and not fluid. On top of that, the conversations sound like they came from a screen writer with autism. None of the conversations sounded realistic at all. Save the 7 bucks and buy it for a dollar at walmart when it comes out. Oh wait, walmart won't sell it because they showed female breasts. Rent it?
    Wow, one of the few people who don't like it. That's good too see.
    All the reviews I've read are extremely positive and the film is a big candidate for the oscars.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i am going to see it when it comes on base. i know alot of people that wont go see it because it is about two gay me. i have nothing against gay people and i believe all movies should be given a chance just like books. you know the saying "never judge a book by its cover" that should also apply to movies.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2