Thread: Browser load error.

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Browser load error.

I keep having problems with my internet. I thought it was my isp, but I switched ISPs and it turns out I guess it wasn't the problem. I've done two virus scans, and a spyware scan, but i can't figure it out. Help me out here.

That's the error it keeps giving me. Does anyone know a free spyware scan I can get besides spyware doctor and ad-aware? Or do you know how to fix my problem?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Browser load error.

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This doesn't look like a spyware problem, it looks like a DNS problem. If clicking on the link a second times works, then that proves it's a problem where the DNS lookup time's out before the DNS server has looked up the Internet address and responded. Unless you can find the obscure registry entry that contains the DNS timeout value, your going to have to live with the problem, as there is nothing you can do to speed up the responce time of your ISP DNS server...

(I get this error popup myself occasionally with my slow dialup connection...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie somechick_73 may be famous one day somechick_73 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Browser load error.

Alright...well I wasn't sure because it never use to before, and I just switched ISP's, so I found more spyware, and remvoed that, and haven't had such a problem with it as of late. But the night is young.