Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: bubble tea...

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: bubble tea...

the fat straw they give u with bubble tea r so funny ^^ but the first time i had bubble tea i almost choked cuz i didn't realize the straw was big so the custard balls could go up.. ^^;;

Newbie Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice may be famous one day Sun_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

Bubble Tea? Do you mean Pearl Tea? The chewy little balls are pearls. That is good stuff! I like how there is ice in the tea, taste cold and good. I don't like the pearsl much though.
    Avatar and banner, thanks to AnimeAficianado! Great job!

I am going to be honest with you, cause that's what we Chinese do.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

y r there so many different names for bubble tea? pearl tea, pearl esscence, bubble tea, tapioca tea, boba tea... it gets so confusing!! r they in any way different from eachother???

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru
    y r there so many different names for bubble tea? pearl tea, pearl esscence, bubble tea, tapioca tea, boba tea... it gets so confusing!! r they in any way different from eachother???
    i like BOBA the best! it sounds the coolest! i dont kno if i like the taste of the bobas or not... but there is something... addicting about them...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

Bubble tea was really popular last year and I had a huge curiousity which led me to try most of the flavours available.*.* I definitely like the fact that it has a huge straw and pearls to enhance the taste, which makes it all the more unique!

I especially liked the banana milkshake flavour and the jasmine tea added version as well.^_^

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

uh..so its like tapioca pudding?

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks

you mean tapioca tea, right? i love that stuff! it's so good! i love those round things, thry are really good. but when i was smaller, i didn't really like it. i thought it tasted weird, but now i like it. the plain milk tea one is good, but the strawberry one and peach one good also.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

Bubble tea sound's good Tom_san,I want to try it But ill stick green tea

for now.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast