Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: bubble tea...

Newbie Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: bubble tea...

I have not heard of Bubble Tea before but it sounds really yummy i would like to try some but i guess i'll have to stick with regular tea right now
    ~*Rurouni Miss*~

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: bubble tea...

i love bubble tea...so awesome my fav flava would have to be mocha, kinda weird, right?

Newbie aevari may be famous one day aevari may be famous one day aevari's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to like chewing the little balls but then I realized I would want more of the drink instead of the balls taking up space. Plus I don't feel like paying 25 cents - 50 cents extra for them =X

A little tidbit of information-

"boba" - is actually quite crude in chinese translation. It means " boobs"

so then they have nicer names like "pearl" and "tapioca."

I like hot taro drinks or mango slushies ^^ sometimes with the pearls in it.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aevari
    I used to like chewing the little balls but then I realized I would want more of the drink instead of the balls taking up space. Plus I don't feel like paying 25 cents - 50 cents extra for them =X

A little tidbit of information-

"boba" - is actually quite crude in chinese translation. It means " boobs"

so then they have nicer names like "pearl" and "tapioca."

I like hot taro drinks or mango slushies ^^ sometimes with the pearls in it.
    WHOA!!! im definately callin it boba now!!!

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks

here's a good summary of what bubble tea is. I'm surprised no one did a search on google earlier....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubble_tea
    http://www.bubbleteasupply.com/index.php?page=what.html

It's a drink that originated from Taiwan. The drink consists of (red or green) tea and tapioca pearls. Different kinds of flavouring can be added along with milk (to make milk tea). Ever since the beginning...there have been many variations of the drink...there's now different kinds of jelly to replace the tapioca.

I personally don't like the tapioca much...and perfer the jelly...tastes better esp in if you add fruit flavours to your tea.

I like...
    - peach green tea + lichee jelly
    - blueberry black (red) tea + lichee jelly
    - milk black (red) tea + tapioca
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3