Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Budokai Tenkaichi

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Budokai Tenkaichi

What do you think about this game(if you have play it)to me its sucks the space for you to go is to little Budokai3 kicks the buttock of tenkaichi.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Budokai Tenkaichi

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy
    What do you think about this game(if you have play it)to me its sucks the space for you to go is to little Budokai3 kicks the buttock of tenkaichi.

You probably mean that the fighting environment is too limited...

I think it's a huge change from the previous Budokai games, not necessarily a positive one though.
    I don't like that you can't transform anymore, I don't like Split screen, and I don't like the new button layout (although it could be because it's so different from the previous games).

Japanese audio and some cool character additions like Kame sennin are positive.

Newbie Yuu-Mon Musuedo may be famous one day Yuu-Mon Musuedo may be famous one day Yuu-Mon Musuedo's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't palyed Tenkaichi yet, so I can't say that it sucks. But hearing this, I'll keep Budokai3 just in case it do sucks, that way I can take it back and get all my money back.
    Anime Facts: Great Teacher Onizuka Funny Moments
    When Murai makes Onizuka set his hair on fire, he laughs and says "He went up like Michael Jackson! Do the moonwalk!". In Okinawa, Urumi is forced to share her room with three boys that are stereotypical Gundam nerds. When Urumi confronts Onizuka about this on the beach, she complains that she had dreams about a boy named "Heero" and proceeds to drop a live snake into his swim trunks.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

well, the system i heard has changed for the worse especially powering up and changing to SS and the camaera is weird. Let's see i mean.... i prefer for budokai 3 screen. but the screen should expand when the fighters like spread out.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma may be famous one day SuperAkuma's Avatar
    Thanks

The game is not all bad, the fighting is a litte better than Budokai 3 and the ability to fly when you want, makes the game better.
    Last edited by SuperAkuma; Nov 04, 2005 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks ppl @ Naruto central for the sig

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

I like it alright, course I haven't played any of the games since the first one and this new one. Its fun though, I agree I really wish I could transform :\ would really just make it badass

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, DBZ rocks. I will buy it even if it is bad. Go Goku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Since i have all of them so far i guess i'll just add it even if it sucks a bunch but the flying is pretty cool looking!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast