Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Bullfights

  1. #1
    Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    773
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Bullfights

    I was wondering if u know about this things.....
    well if u dont here is som infomation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullfight u can check it out. (its kind of long but the first lanes explan everithing).....
    well basically its this arena where this guy(the bullfighter) that wears this funny suit has to face the bull for some time... during the "CORRIDA" the bull is wounded several times... and at the end they kill the bull.......
    well this "corridas" - bullfights- r supose to show the courage of the bullfighter and the other performers.....
    but what ppl dont know is that the bull is drugged and some times even wounded before the show starts so that the bull cant react good.... the poor animal is confuced because of the drug, some times hurt befor the show and they r being attacked... at the end they kill the bull and cut its ears an tail and thay give it to the bullfghter.....
    In my country Ecuador there were some marchs(I was I one of them) angainst it because it kills inocent animals... some ppl said we r ignorants because we dont see the "art" and the curage the bull fighte shows in it.... other defend it by sayin: "we kill cows in orther for u to eat, isnt it the same?"
    I is killing an art? what courage is show if the bul is drugged and confused? an for the "we kill cows in orther for u to eat, isnt it the same?" part I say dont confuc survival actions with klling for fun and "art"

    sothquestion is: what do u thik about this? r uok wit it?
    thanx for answering...

    PD: sorry if I spelled something wrong, englsh isnt my native laguage and Im still learning it... -_-' sorry
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

  2. #2
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Bullfights

    Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    PD: sorry if I spelled something wrong, englsh isnt my native laguage and Im still learning it... -_-' sorry
    No, you did a spectacular job, explaining it. Never belittle yourself, dude. Your English is great!!!

    Anyways, I agree with you, 100 percent. Killing animals just to prove that you are great and stuff is utterly CRAP. It is one of my belief, not to hurt an innocent animal, which means no harm. Cruelty at its extreme! It is alright to do bullfights, but the animal (Cow) should neither be drugged or killed at the end. That is beyond immoral, if you ask me. Well, that is just my opinion.

    Neat info, jaam0927.

  3. #3
    Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Colorado USA
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Bullfights

    I belive all forms of life should be respected.Never kill unless you must and only kill for a good reason.And never do it for fun and for people to wacth.

    Code Name Wind

  4. #4
    Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Posts
    773
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    No, you did a spectacular job, explaining it. Never belittle yourself, dude. Your English is great!!!

    Anyways, I agree with you, 100 percent. Killing animals just to prove that you are great and stuff is utterly CRAP. It is one of my belief, not to hurt an innocent animal, which means no harm. Cruelty at its extreme! It is alright to do bullfights, but the animal (Cow) should neither be drugged or killed at the end. That is beyond immoral, if you ask me. Well, that is just my opinion.

    Neat info, jaam0927.
    thanx man...
    "It is alright to do bullfights, but the animal (Cow) should neither be drugged or killed at the end."
    I think the same way about the bullfights....
    thanx again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    I belive all forms of life should be respected.Never kill unless you must and only kill for a good reason.And never do it for fun and for people to wacth.
    yea as one of my favorite songs sais: "the man shoud only kill for survival".... (well the song is in spanish... but is something like that....)
    thanx for answering.....
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Jan 04, 2006 at 10:36 PM. Reason: use the edit button~
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

  5. #5
    Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Monk Society
    Posts
    3,006
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Bullfights

    Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927
    thanx man...
    "It is alright to do bullfights, but the animal (Cow) should neither be drugged or killed at the end."
    I think the same way about the bullfights....
    thanx again....
    No problem, dude. Anytime!!! I meant all that I have said, for I never say things that don't mean. Thank for the info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighting Count
    I belive all forms of life should be respected.Never kill unless you must and only kill for a good reason.And never do it for fun and for people to wacth.
    Well said. I concur. Lives of all living creatures must be revered, no matter what the kind. Nice point.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts