Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bully

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Bully

I'm sure most of you have heard about the new Rockstar game that's on the horizon titled "Bully". It isn't due for release until the end of October and already its swarmed and plagued with controversy. All i've heard at this point is that you are in a private reform school and the point is too...well...be a bully. Pick on kids, bludgeon teachers ect. all the essentials are there. I just hope that it's rated "AO" by the ESRB so that we can avoid another tidal wave of complaints & grievances. Here are some pics of the game..

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/611/611166p1.html

Otaku bugsbunnyz may be famous one day bugsbunnyz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Bully

Yeah! More controversy! It's gonna make it even more popular if they do cause an uproar

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at the pictures.... What a stereotypical appearance for the bully. =/ Do you know if you design your own character, or if it's just the one guy? Cuz if I ever bought that game, I would create the weakest, sweetest looking girl to be the bully. It would be so unexpected among her peers!
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Thats a pretty sweet idea for a game, nothing I woulda ever thought up. Points for creativity

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait for this game personally, I was a prick in school. Way back towards the end of elementary school I was basically a "bully" so it would be nice to relive old memories, sans the chewing out by the principal.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm particulary interested in putting people's head in the toilet.
    I hope the toilet seat is interactive.

Otaku BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind may be famous one day BFmastermind's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    I just hope that it's rated "AO" by the ESRB so that we can avoid another tidal wave of complaints & grievances.

Rockstar said they were trying as hard as they can to make the game a "T" rating, but I doubt beating a fellow classmate sensless is "T" material.

Quote Originally Posted by Siren
    Do you know if you design your own character, or if it's just the one guy?
    It's one guy. Look up the info for the game at IGN.

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BFmastermind
    It's one guy. Look up the info for the game at IGN.
    Darn, cuz making a sweet, innocent looking little girl would have been awesome. =/ Ah well.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast