Thread: Burning Anime to Dvd's

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Burning Anime to Dvd's

I bought a dvd burner a couple of days ago and it came with Nero. I installed Nero and wanted to begin putting the anime on my computer onto blank dvd's. So I used Nero Start Smart and went to make dvd but a thing came up saying I needed a Dvd-Video-plug-in. Is there any other way to put my anime onto dvd's.

I also tried making Wma dvd but it kept saying that my anime files were not compatible. My anime files are all avi. Is there away to change them to fit the file that is compatible.

Last I tried making a Video cd and that seemed to work but when I clicked burn it transcoded then the cd writer drive open up. I guess i'd have to use blank cd's for this but I don't see how a cd will play video.

Help me out here.

I wanna thank Raijin at NarutoEx for this sig!!^_^

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Burning Anime to Dvd's

Grumble Grumble Grumble

So what version of Nero did you purchase??? The DVD-Video Plug-in should have been included as a part of the current version...

Nero DVD-Video Plug-in webpage...
    http://ww2.nero.com/enu/DVD_Video_Plug_In.html

Nero does not have the ability to convert MPEG4 files to Windows Media format. You have to use the Microsoft tools to do this...
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...r/default.aspx

Most (but not all) DVD decks have the ability to play Video CD (MPEG1) formats, as it's a media that is still popular in the far east...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku maverickvns may be famous one day maverickvns may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Burning Anime to Dvd's

what exactly are you trying to do. are you trying to backup anime onto dvd's or are you trying to burn anime to watch on stand alone dvd players?

if you're just burning anime to back it up then just burn it off as a data dvd, not anything else.