Burning Cds, Error

Sense: 05 ASC: 26 ASCQ: 00 (Command 5D)
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Px.dll: 2.2.50.500
    pxdrv.dll: 1.1.42.0
    PxMas.dll: 2.2.50.500
    PxWave.dll: 2.2.50.500
    PXWMA.dll: 1.0.0.3

This is the advanced terms for the problem my pc has with coping an exact cd. Well I've been using Sonic Record Now! for Dell Deluxe Version 7. The thing is I don't have a Dell. I have an HP. I tryed copying music to My Library and burning it then. that didn't work.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

So why the hell are you using a Dell application on a HP, when there are so many burning apps that are available. First of all, have you checked to see if your CD Burner is functioning properly??? Have you tried (and been sucessful) burning anything else???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie TotheEnd may be famous one day TotheEnd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

So why the hell are you using a Dell application on a HP, when there are so many burning apps that are available. First of all, have you checked to see if your CD Burner is functioning properly??? Have you tried (and been sucessful) burning anything else???

Well it copied my My CHemical Romance cd, and any some TheBRoken Eps i had. Yeah I'll look for a new app, could you steer me in the direction of some open sourced?

Newbie JEEB may be famous one day JEEB may be famous one day JEEB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I searched a bit on the internet and found out that about 90% of all open source CD burning software is for Linux. If you wish to change your OS to Linux or port one those programs to Win32 platform, you just might be able to burn j00 CDs with open-source .

But if you wish to settle with freeware (and j00 Windows box), there are a lot of options, including the one you get first when inputting the text "freeware burn cd" onto Google [link] - CDBurnerXP Pro [link]. Haven't tried it (since I've been a paying customer of Ahead for quite a long time now), but it seems somehow fitting for the job (although checking the "Supported burners" section would be wise).

That's my 5 cents.

And I assume you will be using it for something else than copying-only later, so I pretty much ignored software that could only copy a disc to another.
    人生フゥ~!!!