Thread: Bush is...EVIL!!!!

Otaku fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006 may be famous one day fangirl006's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Bush is...EVIL!!!!

I just read in the New York Times that Bush recently elected this bimbo to represent America in the U.N. First of all, Bush is a conservative republican. I'm not saying I dislike conservative republicans; that's a whole new topic all together! <---plus, my dad's a CR, too. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that most CR's are against the U.N. Hopefully, everyone knows what the U.N. is an does. Anyway, the guy he elected [forgot the name] is totally against the U.N., as well as Bush and all/most of the other CR's!! I really hope the stupid bimbo doesn't do anything more stupid by actually being in the U.N.

I can already see how the whole situation began. Bush: Hmm...I've got a great idea! How about...we hire this guy who's been pro war on terror AND who also hates the U.N. as America's representative for the U.N.! Genious! Now let's see if I can bypass this guy through Congress, so I can once again get my wish! ha ha ha...it's good to be president...

God, I hate that guy...
    "Who's in the forest strolling? The birds and the bees sing Momeji. The frogs in the pond are calling. Momeji yes it's true..."

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bush is...EVIL!!!!

Yes, we all hate Bush (ok maybe just half of us), but this is really more of a journal entry since its just your opinions. Or you could try remaking this topic into something that could be debated in the Debate Forum.

But for now...closing...