Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush is President Again....

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I glad bush is still in, now he's got a chance to finish this war he got us in. as for 2008? It is said by some that Hiliary Clinton just might play a big role...

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'd just like to say from the outset that im not a fan of Kerry at all really. But, i detest bush, and this election sucked for me . i just .. i just wanted an intelligent president who had a functional command of the english language. Is that too much to ask for?? oh well, 4 more years down the toilet. I hope hillary runs in 2008.

The end is important in all things.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll totally vote for her assuming her opponent is an idiot. We'd be able to live through a historical first in our history. A female president! The first! No more First lady, but a first uh, gentleman? And we would be alive for it.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I'll totally vote for her assuming her opponent is an idiot. We'd be able to live through a historical first in our history. A female president! The first! No more First lady, but a first uh, gentleman? And we would be alive for it.

lol, gentlemen... but its true we would be living through a momentous occasion. I wonder when the first black president will be elected? that new democrat .. Obama i think is his name.. seems like a pretty interestin guy. maybe in like.. 15-20 years. heh, or i could be extremely ahead of our time.. and it'll be another 100+ years before that happens.

The end is important in all things.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    I'd just like to say from the outset that im not a fan of Kerry at all really. But, i detest bush, and this election sucked for me . i just .. i just wanted an intelligent president who had a functional command of the english language. Is that too much to ask for?? oh well, 4 more years down the toilet. I hope hillary runs in 2008.
    Because he has abit of a speech impediment doesn't mean he isn't smart. Bush is perfectly capable of running this country good.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    He was pretty bad with his speech impediment in his victory speech since he was so tired. I feel bad for him.

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to admit, I hate bush. and I wanted Kerry to win bad. Many say hes a flipflopper but i look at it this way, does it always have to be black and white? I think he likes to listen what the people want, and try to work on that. There is no wrong or right way, its not always as simple as that. Bush being relected means 1) not many college funds and our economy is toast, good bye jobs! 2) We're going to continue chasing terrorists even tho saddam has been trapped, and we are over there why? when Osama Bin Laden is laughing at how stupid we are for not going to Afghanistan and searching for his butt. But I guess Bush plans to let him run lose (we're too busy with the war to look, i dont care what the media says) and then he's never been truly honest with the public, and has lied alot of times. He just seems so dishonest, and doesnt really care what anyone feels about it, just as long as its ok with himself. To me that is not right, and its not just his country, its ours, but anyways yeah thats just my opinion.

I'll just have to wait another four years.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    meh americas going down hill I am my owne country the laws of man mean little to me
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast