Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush's Lies

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally, I think Bush is full of himself. I don't know how he got on for another term, but I'm sure it wasn't by honest means.

I know I'm Canadian, and I know I said recently that this doesn't concern me, but I've been giving it some thought, and it concerns myself and everyone else, whether you are an American, a Canadian or any other ethnicity.

For one, the gas prices in Canada have SKYROCKETED. You can't say this isn't the USA's fault, because their political choices do influence our political choices (because I'm starting to think our politicians are just as corrupt and moronic as the US) and when the US's gas prices go up, so do ours. We're paying over a dollar CDN for one litre of gas now, and it's still going up. It will be a $1.20 before the end of the summer. The chances of these prices going down? Slim to none.

Pretty soon only the rich elite will be able to drive cars because middle-class and lower-class won't be able to afford it.

And now our Conservative party is trying to gain power in Canada, and I can tell you right now, their major influence is the Republicans of the US. There's no doubt in my mind. If we get to that close-minded state in Canada, I may have to take my life. I won't be able to put up with it.

All I can think to say is that if Bush had minded his own damn business and stopped bullying other countries to become "Americanized", maybe we wouldn't be having such economic troubles. If they didn't piss off so many foreign countries, they wouldn't have been attacked in the first place. I, for one, am sick of people using "9/11" as an excuse to kill thousands of people, and to discriminate against Muslims. It's uncalled for, and using their religion as an excuse to "liberate the people" is pathetic, because Christianity and Islam are so closely related. The whole war is just becoming a huge crusade to assert power and religion, and to gain economic wealth.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Well, if he would take the oil not iol, than people would notice he would be after it,
    So he is doing it slowly and perfect, I mean he's the president of the U.S, he can almost do anything he wants without anyone noticing(exept me then)
    if he is doing this slowly, where is he depositing this oil?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    He you know what youve became an AO member, go play with that kid.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=Siren]Personally, I think Bush is full of himself. I don't know how he got on for another term, but I'm sure it wasn't by honest means.

We're paying over a dollar CDN for one litre of gas now, and it's still going up. It will be a $1.20 before the end of the summer. The chances of these prices going down? Slim to none.

you complain just for $1.20, we pay almost $3.00 just for a galon of gas.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    there's contrary ideas to the statement: Bush is a liar!

well, thats news to me, i think it's pretty obvious that he lied, but his a polotician it's what he's born to do. we undoubtly don't hear the truth about the war, if we did i think people would be horrified that not only so many more people where dying, but at the price it's costing them, you could save more people by giving that money to starving people, not by suppossedly getting rid of a tyrant in "the best way".
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    you complain just for $1.20, we pay almost $3.00 just for a galon of gas.
    Going by my $1.20/litre, we would pay approx. $5.50 CANADIAN for one gallon. It's about 5 litres per gallon. Given the conversion rate, $5.50 CDN would be about... $4.40 US.

Sorry to disappoint you, but by the end of the summer, we'll be paying over a dollar more per gallon for gas here than you are for gas there.

This, of course, is not taking into consideration many factors which could change, such as your gas prices going up, or the US/CDN exchange rate either lowering or raising.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Thanks
    Talking about gas and prices, don't you think that maybe someone will come out with a car that uses water instead of gas, the water price will go up.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    Talking about gas and prices, don't you think that maybe someone will come out with a car that uses water instead of gas, the water price will go up.
    the government probably wouldn't allow it, as people would be able to syphon water from anywhere, and as they can't tax that, they wouldn't be making money.
    but aparrently in england, they're thinking of using cider to power cars, but they intend to use some special brewing methods or whatever to make 100% alchohole.

as for bush and his lies, the reason he can't get the oil he wants is cos the iraqies are smarter than he thought and new he was after it, so now they're burning all the oil whilst laughing evily.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast