Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush's Lies

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    For many centuries the world have thought that people from the middle east were just ordinary people but now they have showed the other side, they have made Bush look bad and now everyone is thinking that USA is losing its power.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    ^ since when did people think the US is "losing power"? You're an idiot if you think everyone in Iraq native-born is a terrorist. That's like saying everyone in the U.S. is a dumbass. You shouldn't be so quick to make uninformed sterotypes about a group of people you only know about because the news stations spoon feed opinionated bull shit down your throat. We're in Iraq to insure they don't have any more terrorist camps or unrecorded nuclear weapons factories. And to keep the peace in friendlyness there with a democratic government obviously yes because of the importance of the oil industry.

If Bush tells everyone everything we're doing, he'll also be telling our secrets to our enemies. I'm not saying he's the best president ever, but you can't know everything the government's doing, and war is no different. When your 80 with grandchildren, secrets with be history, and your grandkids will be complaining how boring and unimportant history class is.

end rant.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Siren
    For one, the gas prices in Canada have SKYROCKETED.
    In manitoba, I pay 91.3 cents a liter. since there are 4 liters in a Gallon, we are paying aprox. $3.65 Dollars a gallon in Canada
    Last edited by aceman67; May 13, 2005 at 02:08 PM.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now is so clear what Bush did affected all the entire world. lol :Thumbd:

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    i couldn't agree with you more i think Bush is having this war just to cover up some of the sinister things he does in secret

but opinions are just opinions you can hate it or love it
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Yuki-chan04
    i couldn't agree with you more i think Bush is having this war just to cover up some of the sinister things he does in secret

but opinions are just opinions you can hate it or love it
    hey can you describe those sinister things tha bush have been covering up.

Newbie akimoto1 may be famous one day akimoto1 may be famous one day akimoto1's Avatar
    Thanks
    the us lie to us all
    Make a RPG forum

Newbie Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666's Avatar
    Thanks
    War was never one of my interests, and it won't be now. So whatever.

Life without light is a life among darkness - Mortischild_666

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast