Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush's Lies

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think Bush was lying, I just think he isn't telling the main reasons for why he wanted it.

However, it takes more than just the president to start a war, other people have to agree with him. I've been hearing from soliders over there, who say it's mostly just about the oil. So I'm sure he has a whole bunch of reasons for the war, honestly I don't care as long as he stops putting the U.S. in debt.

Newbie yum9 may be famous one day yum9 may be famous one day yum9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Unfourtunately for the adminstration of the United States, whatever gossip or talk of bad things is quickly spread across the country and (most of the time) the world.
    As a Canadian, I have no immediate problem with the American President's stance on war. War is war, I'm personally against the idea of war, so I'm not attached to it anymore than old gum at the bottom of tables.
    I do, however see one problem with the American Adminstration (possibly in the past, wasn't interested in politics when I was younger), they seem to be putting more money in external affairs (NASA, the war, though only two that I know of, there's a lot of money going to those two causes) when they should be putting more money into the ending of gang/youth violence and putting teens back into school. I find it unjust to go out and attack another country when your own country is less than perfect (not to say that America isn't good, though I'm not an American, I have no animosity to our neighbours to the south). This problem is not caused by the Bush Administration alone, it has been caused by other factors that I am unaware of, but I do hope something happens soon.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont like to think about the war in the middle east b/c most of it in the beginning was crap. though japan did not like it we lost oil and we neeeed that, prices went way up so we sent troops to help.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    the government probably wouldn't allow it, as people would be able to syphon water from anywhere, and as they can't tax that, they wouldn't be making money.
    but aparrently in england, they're thinking of using cider to power cars, but they intend to use some special brewing methods or whatever to make 100% alchohole.

as for bush and his lies, the reason he can't get the oil he wants is cos the iraqies are smarter than he thought and new he was after it, so now they're burning all the oil whilst laughing evily.
    Well, actually, the Hydrogen idea has been very popular recently, although there has been one main problem: the things are too huge. They also cost a nice bit of money to create.

Although it can be solved easily if the government would just give tax cuts. Didn't they do that with gasoline? Because there's no way the majority of the industry would just switch over to a much more costly venture. As it is, we're barely dabbling in hybrid cars.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well even though I do not agree with Bushes actions to the oil crisis(war is stupid but unavoidable) but he is at least trying to fix his wrong doings. First he is razing the price of ciggarettes and increasing the taxes taken from ciggarette companies. But he is still not dealing with other problems like where americans money is going. Do you know that over 30 billion is given to Area 51 every year. And surprizingly enough not even half goes toward research. Most goes into keeping what goes on a secret. Which in my mind is bullshit. We should concentrate on perserving our way of life not furthering ways to destroy each other. I honestly can't wait till his time is up and we get a new whipping boy. Bush jokes are getting old.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    You know, I keep checking off and on but I still can't figure out why this is in the Opinion and Debate forum.

I have seen plenty of opinions but I have yet to see a single debateable point.

Bush lied: Okay, so what did he say?
    The war is about oil: Really, where's the proof?

Until I start seeing some actual facts I just have to conclude that this entire thread is about repeating whatever someone said and has nothing to do with independant thought.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

God ,why did we vote him in????????

PS: @ Mods This pic is allowed isnt it?? If not, I appologise. I couldnt help it.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 27, 2005 at 11:15 AM.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Siren, you forgot to mention the increased oil consumption caused by the further industrialization of China...

BTW...I support him and still find that pic slightly humorous.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast