Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is buying a psp worth it

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks
    OOOOOHHHH COME ON DUDE DID ENY-ONE LOVE "PSP"WE KNOW THAT ITS A LITTLE HIGH PRICE BUT ITS WORTH

Otaku alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89 may be famous one day alukard_kamui89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamedRice
    250 dollars is a bit too much.
    ummmm try $270, including tax (if in u.s.)... and then screen protectors (it gets scrathched real easily), ummmm.... a bigger memory stick (i reccomend a 1 gig but a 512 mb is nice), a usb cable, a couple of games and movies.... well that's well over $400....

but i got one so i can't complain.... but yeah it's worth it...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anyways, buying psp means, you have almost a PS2 as a gameboy, so why not buying it.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    It may be a bit pricy, but it contains all kinds of cool things like MP3 and the option to watch motion picture.

And also there will be great games coming for PSP and well Metal Gear Acid is definitely the game i would buy a PSP for.
    i think acid is'nt all that good i tryed it out and it was way differnt from all the other nomal mgs the game for psp right now is Dark stalkers 3 that what i think

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kenshi2885
    hhhhmmm "PSP" that play movie,music,listen to MP3, and play game, "WHAT'S NEXT INTERNET ACCESS" its like an "I-POD" but better and "YES" its worth and i agree all them
    it has internet access now

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by alukard_kamui89
    ummmm try $270, including tax (if in u.s.)... and then screen protectors (it gets scrathched real easily), ummmm.... a bigger memory stick (i reccomend a 1 gig but a 512 mb is nice), a usb cable, a couple of games and movies.... well that's well over $400....

but i got one so i can't complain.... but yeah it's worth it...
    a when u buy a screen protecter u no u can get it replaced if u send it back to the company if broken in like 4 days of puches and if u already have one and is already cut up than u can get a free one when u buy another one couse u can send them the old one just make sure it isn't all that bad that they would know

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I have one and I don't regret it.I have tiger woods and untold legends and I love the tiger woods game; about 20 songs on the memory stick and an epidode of MY HiME, the free Spiderman 2 UMD.The screen is huge compared with any other handhelds and it seems like high def so that alone justifies the price IMHO.
    Yeah I think its worth it.

Edit: Definately get a screen protector.The thing scratches if you look at it too hard.I got a $10 one fron Pelican with some UMD cases.Pass on the cases but the screen proctor is nice.
    Last edited by LordGdawg; May 03, 2005 at 03:18 PM.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys, IT DOES WHAT PS2 DOES!!! Just stay home and have some fun. Save your money. If you don't own a PS2, first of all, I pity you, seconly; yes buy a PSP.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast