Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is buying a psp worth it

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i herd there is gonna be a devil may cry game on the psp, just thought i'd let everyone know.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    WEll... i don't think it's worth it at all... course the only handheld for me is classic nintendo gameboy.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie jianyuan may be famous one day jianyuan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    nope. it's not worth it.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    Guys, IT DOES WHAT PS2 DOES!!! Just stay home and have some fun. Save your money. If you don't own a PS2, first of all, I pity you, seconly; yes buy a PSP.
    I'm not a kid I see my house about 5 hours a day and thats when I sleep. And it doesn't do what the ps2 does in terms of portability. Last time I checked slick the PSP didn't have a wi fi switch on it or play music/pics off a memory card. Or have a screen without plopping down a wad on one of those bulky screens then getting a battery ect ect. Your completely backwards on the point of a portable gaming system. Not to mention you may get some of the same games but some are geared specifically for handhelds. And you sure wont be getting wipeout pure or ridge racers on the PS2 so you've already messed up with that statement.

you guys are going from points of views of people who are in middleschool+ and have no jobs who have the luxury of sitting at home all day sniffing Redi Whip fumes. So of course they dont need it and wouldn't have the money to buy it to begin with.

Now if your anywhere from 16 years up than it is for you. If your still in High school you probably wouldn't use it as much but possibly would depending on what you do in school (# of after school activities ect). but anything else is wide open. Its perfect for me as I'm at the office a lot of the time etc.

Handhelds are a different creature if its what you need/want than its for you. If all you do is play consoles all day then you really wouldn't need it. Its a definite must have for people who travel a lot as I've already put it through its paces on the road.

And remember its more of a portable entertainment device then just a handheld. so your getting what you pay for, trust me noone who has watched me playing on the planes, at the terminal, marta yada yada has been like "man that must cost way too much" In fact most ask where to get it. And I'm talking about people ranging from college to the 25+ and even 50+ who probably have kids and are on business trips like myself. One particular older retired gentlemen absolutely loved it. I let him play lumines for about an hour on the flight, he was also excited to see it worked with his digital camera that used the same memory stick. Its quite the gadget of the year and probably will be for awhile.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    I'm not a kid I see my house about 5 hours a day and thats when I sleep. And it doesn't do what the ps2 does in terms of portability. Last time I checked slick the PSP didn't have a wi fi switch on it or play music/pics off a memory card. Or have a screen without plopping down a wad on one of those bulky screens then getting a battery ect ect. Your completely backwards on the point of a portable gaming system. Not to mention you may get some of the same games but some are geared specifically for handhelds. And you sure wont be getting wipeout pure or ridge racers on the PS2 so you've already messed up with that statement.

you guys are going from points of views of people who are in middleschool+ and have no jobs who have the luxury of sitting at home all day sniffing Redi Whip fumes. So of course they dont need it and wouldn't have the money to buy it to begin with.

Now if your anywhere from 16 years up than it is for you. If your still in High school you probably wouldn't use it as much but possibly would depending on what you do in school (# of after school activities ect). but anything else is wide open. Its perfect for me as I'm at the office a lot of the time etc.

Handhelds are a different creature if its what you need/want than its for you. If all you do is play consoles all day then you really wouldn't need it. Its a definite must have for people who travel a lot as I've already put it through its paces on the road.

And remember its more of a portable entertainment device then just a handheld. so your getting what you pay for, trust me noone who has watched me playing on the planes, at the terminal, marta yada yada has been like "man that must cost way too much" In fact most ask where to get it. And I'm talking about people ranging from college to the 25+ and even 50+ who probably have kids and are on business trips like myself. One particular older retired gentlemen absolutely loved it. I let him play lumines for about an hour on the flight, he was also excited to see it worked with his digital camera that used the same memory stick. Its quite the gadget of the year and probably will be for awhile.

I agree with just about everything this guy said.For my part if your really poor or don't have a job you don't need one and there are better things you can spend your money on.If you don't fall into either of the above catagories treat yourself.You won't be dissapointed.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Newbie cripy may be famous one day cripy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Cool

dude it is trust me!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    It sure as hell makes the flights from Rhode Island to Dallas every 3-4 weeks so much better. I even got on of those Mini Stereo thingies for it. I always get the people in my row watching the movies with me.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    It sure as hell makes the flights from Rhode Island to Dallas every 3-4 weeks so much better. I even got on of those Mini Stereo thingies for it. I always get the people in my row watching the movies with me.
    Yeah, post that pic of the PSPs and the DS again. It was pretty funny.
    Too bad we have to wait until September to try this piece of hardware...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast