Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: is buying a psp worth it

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah though there are not a whole lot of games I was interested in I tried it with Nba streets yesterday and i whoa-ed like never before

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Muhahahaa.Thanks KenX.

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks
    Exactly what CyberGig said. I would feel guilty in forcing my mom to buy something that expensive and I consider myself spoiled. If your looking for some fun and are on a budget I would tell you to go get a girlfriend. They are fun and free! (sometimes...)

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm sure to some people it is, but to someone in my position, no... I don't think so.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you guys bought the psp, which game was worth buying? I heard metal gear acid wasn't as good as it was made out to be. Some people told me I should buy twisted metal, but I don't know about that(with the recent console TM dissapointments). I'm not sure what game to buy, maybe you guys can help me out here by saying which one you enjoyed the most.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Bluesummers may be famous one day Bluesummers may be famous one day Bluesummers's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got mine for $100 new in the box with receipt. Hahahaha, it pays to know shady people. Wait, where is mine anyway???

I wouldn't pay $250 for one.
    "don't worry.. i struck you with the backside.. hmm? oh, sorry.. this is a double edged sword" *Zelgadis*

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lumines is kinda one of those all around games most people of any type of gamestyle would like, since its a puzzler. Its one of my favs. Also along with Ridge Racer and Wipeout pure. I do have Twisted Metal and its fun but mostly online. Hot Shots golf is my new fav its rather addicting

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast