Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: -Byakuugan vs. Sharingan -

Otaku ryke12 may be famous one day ryke12 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jjen
    Byakuugan is obviously better. The "white eye" technique has a blind spot, though, but it is better when seeing chakra flow and that works excellent for invisible opponents. The Sharingan can see movements in slow motion but there is an episode where the sharingan couldn't go against naruto's chakra (that moved by itself). Anyway, consider that the Sharingan is a lower branch of the Byakuugan to confirm the Byakuugan superiority.
    That made no sense to me. First, don't compare anything using Naruto. He's such an obvious exception, it's crazy. It's like asking five six year olds a science question, then asking a science professor that question, and calling the six year olds "retarded and useless" because they couldn't answer it.
    Naruto has ANOTHER THING in him. He has a completely seperate chakra source. If I remember correctly, the Byakugan couldn't seal his chakra well, either, now could it?
    Anyway, what do you mean by "Sharingan is a lower branch"? Do you mean the Sharingan came from the Byakugan? That's true (I think), but it has nothing to do with superiority.
    My idea of the Byakugan is that it is a more "general" power, one that can be used against pretty much anybody. The Sharingan is more of a "niche" kind of deal. I mean, going up against someone who either 1: uses techniques that you already know, or 2: uses much more chakra than you have, makes the Sharingan worthless.
    Maybe I'll come up eith a sig soon... until then, be patient.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    sharingan.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryke12
    That made no sense to me. First, don't compare anything using Naruto. He's such an obvious exception, it's crazy. It's like asking five six year olds a science question, then asking a science professor that question, and calling the six year olds "retarded and useless" because they couldn't answer it.
    Naruto has ANOTHER THING in him. He has a completely seperate chakra source. If I remember correctly, the Byakugan couldn't seal his chakra well, either, now could it?
    Anyway, what do you mean by "Sharingan is a lower branch"? Do you mean the Sharingan came from the Byakugan? That's true (I think), but it has nothing to do with superiority.
    My idea of the Byakugan is that it is a more "general" power, one that can be used against pretty much anybody. The Sharingan is more of a "niche" kind of deal. I mean, going up against someone who either 1: uses techniques that you already know, or 2: uses much more chakra than you have, makes the Sharingan worthless.
    That's a fine point. As I alluded to earlier, which no one seemed to care about, the Sharingan may be the evolution, but doesn't necessarily equate efficiency or deficiency. But the arguments either way can be quite persuasive.
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm, I've always thought that the Sharingan is feckin' awesome, but the Byakuugan is still a pretty useful skill. I actually would prefer the Byakuugan just because of the vision advantages that it gives you. Besides, cutting off your opponent's chakra leaves them basically defenseless.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Byakugan... but it's debatable...
    but i'd still go with it ^-^
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Kypt may be famous one day Kypt may be famous one day Kypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will easily go for the Sharingan. Sure they both have advantages and everyone says "Well you can't use the sharingan if your chakra flow is stopped". Then again, Sharingan users can see every hit b4 it happens, so its not as easy as it might appear to actually touch a sharingan user.

Plus, an elite Sharingan user doens't really even need to fight. *looks at opponent* *opponent dies*. I haven't seen anything about the Byunkan that can even compare to the ability of not moving at all and opponent falling on his knees (dead if that was the wish of the attacker) :P

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    On lower levels the Byakuugan is better but on higher levels the Sharingan is better.
    Users of a higher level will be more efficient with the Sharingan and when the Mangekyou Sharingan is trown in it's not even a worth comparing anymore...

Newbie Sasuke_rawz may be famous one day Sasuke_rawz may be famous one day Sasuke_rawz's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation

I agree, sharingan is much much better than byakuugan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast